Central Ohio Rides

what

So it seems most people post up a planned ride/route on a specified date and it occurred to me that maybe creating a thread to help organize some spur of the moment rides may be helpful if people want to post up saying they are looking for a group to ride with but don't have any specific plans or any real time set yet. If this thread catches on, great. If it doesn't, feel free to mock me and all that I stand for, though I assume this will happen irrespective of the thread's outcome.

I'll start:

I'd like to get something together on the next nice weekend day and probably head either up towards Coshocton or down towards Hocking Hills / Wayne National Forest. Any takers? I don't mind planning the route if so. Pace will depend on the group. 

• Upvote 1

No real day planned yet, that's why I made this thread. So July 3rd is on the table as a possibility if the weather is nice; I have that day off work. 

here's one route I'm looking at. about 230 miles total. 

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=ztgfqYgvb8DY.kwt6ilhzVya4

Edited by what

I have the green light for friday ( so far). I am not against heading east and towards hocking. But I have been wanting to migrate towards nky for a little riding just don't know a route or want to ride by myself

I will be 2 up still trying to decide to head east or south. I will most likely trailer to a east route 2 hours on the back of my gsxr for my lady is a little hard and very uncomfortable for her to pull off. Thanking of hitting up the epic ride route again because I took off early because of the rider that went down

I am willing to drag it to the epic ride meet spot in new Concord. Unless u know a route that's closer

That may be a little far for me to ride there, go on a route, then come back.

Anybody looking to get out for about a 2-3 hour ride on Fri AM?  I need to stay reasonably close to home in case the crib midget needs assistance.

Where were you thinking of going?

Either of you to willing to ride down to the hocking hill area? Not to sure how close that is to you two. I probably won't be able to meet anyone till about 11 or 12. Got to drop off the kiddos.

If you do his loop make sure you go just a little further north on 514 out of Danville and hit 520 you can thank me later. Also I would do 60 to 541 and take it into Coshocton.

Edited by 2talltim

Aright there we go I vote for it to. Would be nice to be able to get some more peeps to join. 937 624-0494. That's my number I'll be busy most the day tomorrow but i will try and check the forum for any updates.

I am free pretty much all day can't make it to IP till bout 11:30 or 12. Wrcan ride for a hour or 10 ( my girl probably wouldn't enjoy ten hours). Don't have to do the whole route I am just wanting to get a change of scenery .