Hp Color Laser Jet 1600 For Sale

Chrome

Like new condition. I bet I've only run 100 pages through the thing. Haven't used it in 5 years.

200$ Obo. I'm open to offers. This thing just takes up space on my desk!! Trades welcome. Watches, bang bangs, ect. I'm pretty open right know.

I have a Invicta White 1827 ceramic Russian Diver I'd trade. It's technically a womens watch but it is huge prob bigger than my mens Citizen eco drive. Looks like this. I have all the original box and packing and a couple extra links.

4491afbcb2f676d45895c07bb1c39e8d.jpg

9b6251c23a937358610241339b0873f3.jpg

Edited by 2talltim

I have a Invicta White 1827 ceramic Russian Diver I'd trade. It's technically a womens watch but it is huge prob bigger than my mens Citizen eco drive. Looks like this. I have all the original box and packing and a couple extra links.

4491afbcb2f676d45895c07bb1c39e8d.jpg

9b6251c23a937358610241339b0873f3.jpg

Not a huge fan of the rose gold on it. Any others?

Not a huge fan of the rose gold on it. Any others?

Non that I wish to part with, I'm a bit of a watch whore..lol

Only reason I would part with this one is because I bought it for my wife ( because I have the black men's version) and she dose not like how heavy it is and never wears it. She loves her new eco drive I bought her for Christmas. My black one has the rose gold in it too and I too wish it were the silver edition.

All the watches I own all have a meaning or memory. I have 3 I wear and the rest are locked away.

Edited by 2talltim

Non that I wish to part with, I'm a bit of a watch whore..lol

Only reason I would part with this one is because I bought it for my wife ( because I have the black men's version) and she dose not like how heavy it is and never wears it. She loves her new eco drive I bought her for Christmas. My black one has the rose gold in it too and I too wish it were the silver edition.

All the watches I own all have a meaning or memory. I have 3 I wear and the rest are locked away.

Unlock them! Let's negotiate!

I too am a watch whore, just can't have too many. I see one I like I buy it. Thought this would be a way to get one other than paying big bucks for it. My next watch will be the red oakley hollow point.

No can do..lol..most of them were gifts for special ocasions or come from long lost loved ones. My pride and joys are my two Ball Watches that my grandfather gave me. One he bought for me the other was his I got when he passed. Webster Ball was accually born in my hometown and my grandfather accually knew some of his relation, always thought that was cool.

Edited by 2talltim

• 6 months later...