First fall -- lowside

Scene

Hmm... I may join you to PIRC!

Another noob question, what does taping your lights do? Like taping off the headlights? I may have to check out Nelson Ledges soon!

You tape lights like the brake light because they are distracting and will freak out the rider behind you. Things like mirrors and headlights are tape so you don't get glass all over the place if you wreck.

Oh! Makes sense!

I'm looking into registering at Nelson's. Maybe I will take on this adventure near the end of August as I have scheduled myself some time off from everything so I'll have some free time during the weekend!

You can ride there but you will either have to borrow some gas from someone or go fill back up at lunch time. I have ridden there and then take off my mirrors and tape everthing else up with blue painters tape. Nelson is not the best surface but it has a lot of grip and overall is a fun place. Its recommended to wear all the gear as well so a one piece suit is best but a 2 piece will work. Safety first. Check out the website for more info.