Zero Turn vs. Tractor

Cdubyah

I got a big flat rectangular plot, 4 big maples out front, one off the side of the house. Slap the hydrostatic drive lock in full speed, throttle up to 100%, pop the magnetic deck drive, and an hour later I'm done.

25 horse, 50" deck

Edited by magley64

You guys like mowing your yard, or look at it like a chore?

I truly enjoy it but I'm only mowing 3/4 acre and I just use a push mower. Like the exercise and the time it takes me. Just throw on my headphones and the world and all its bullshit disappears

Edited by Bad324

Got to gander at the zero turn he's selling tonight.

2014 Bush Hog model ec-2761 61" deck.Has a 25 HP Koehler motor. Dual tank 12 gallons. Cup holders included. A whopping total of 50 hrs on the clock. This thing is a fucking beast.

He probably still wants what he paid for it too.

Edited by Cdubyah

I got an old cub cadet riding mower with 750 hours on it for $50 (broken down, neighbor gave me it for free and I fixed it with just a new coil).   I also have a Swisher offset trail-behind that I got on closeout from TSC about 6 or 7 years ago for $650.

This combo has an 84" swath -  can cut my 2 acre plot in about 45 minutes (90% is open field of grass).  

New OR format means the EDIT button disappears 2 min or thereabouts after posting.  Not sure, but I think you have to give Casper money to get EDIT privileges...

Simply means you must be 100% flawless in your post execution!!!