2012 Toyota 4Runner Limited

Casper

Looking to sell the 4Runner. It's a 2012 with 45k~ miles. All maintenance done by Toyota dealer. Every option except the power running boards. Was driven by the wife around Pickerington until a few months ago when we got her a minivan.

Navigation

JBL stereo with CD changer, bluetooth, and USB

Tan leather

Heated seats

Third row seats

Heated mirrors

Heated windshield wipers (awesome in the winter)

120v outlets (two of them)

Roof rack

Running boards

Towing package

Automatic climate control

Dual zone climate control

Carpeted mats and rubber all-weather mats

Cargo liner

Cargo cover

Cargo net

$34,000 obo. Possibly open to a small partial trade (like a 4-banger or something).

This isn't a picture of mine, but looks exactly the same. I'll try to get pictures/video up this weekend.

dTOh62a.jpg

Minivan brah?  Come on this thing is the tits, Amanda and I love them, just out of our price range.  But damn it's sexy, minivan's not so much lol  Keep it and sell the van ;)

I know. At least the van is her's and I don't have to drive it. The van is pretty sweet though, you know, for being a van. :)

Minivan brah?  Come on this thing is the tits, Amanda and I love them, just out of our price range.  But damn it's sexy, minivan's not so much lol  Keep it and sell the van ;)

16 posts before someone ragged on Ben getting a van. I''m starting to lose faith in this community...:nono:

Carie...badass biker to minivan mom. What have you done to that poor woman Ben? She's losing all of her street cred.

• Upvote 1

16 posts before someone ragged on Ben getting a van. I''m starting to lose faith in this community... :nono:

Carie...badass biker to minivan mom. What have you done to that poor woman Ben? She's losing all of her street cred.

Yeah, I think she broken. 

• 1 month later...

I know. At least the van is her's and I don't have to drive it. The van is pretty sweet though, you know, for being a van. :)

Minivans are amazingly useful.  I hate myself a little for admitting that, but what other vehicle will transport 6 adults comfortably, tow 2 bikes, transport 4x8 sheets of plywood (protected from the elements, at that), and return 20+ mpg in mixed driving?

Chryslers tend to consume a fair amount of oil as they age, but otherwise the bodies seem to rot before the powertrain has issues.  I would consider one as a track hauler if I had a place to park it, and actually traveled often enough to rationalize it.