nEo oct 4 Sunday

NinjaDoc

Apparently I'm a bigger idiot than I thought. Totally missed 93. Just kept humming along 83 wondering where you guys were. Hope you had a good ride fellas, I'll make a better map next time! I started my ride early got about 400 miles in anyway, just would have been great to spend some of it with you!

Home safe, great day and good ride guys. Thx for coming out. Jacob sorry we missed you. We were running ahead even and thought we will meet you in new concord but u were already past us. Sorry for the couple of extra stops initially and ruining your day pauly :lol:

poorly remade iphone version of the fast pace group photo :D The amount of hate venom and poison that were spewed to get this photo done is unprecedented hahah

9C488F8E-CAA1-4AC9-9F68-9B845B853A4A_zps

Haha nice! Looked like a beautiful day of riding. I was going to go out for a short ride but I found out I jinxed myself talking about triumph's and weak batteries in another thread and now my battery suddenly won't start the bike after not riding it for like 3 days and those few days of cooler weather -_-.

Sent from my iPhone.

Haha nice! Looked like a beautiful day of riding. I was going to go out for a short ride but I found out I jinxed myself talking about triumph's and weak batteries in another thread and now my battery suddenly won't start the bike after not riding it for like 3 days and those few days of cooler weather.

Sent from my iPhone.

I used to say the Triumph Trophy was on my extremely short list of bikes I'd buy. But your like the 5 person I've heard of lately with low milage problems with thiers. Maybe I should cross it off my list.

poorly remade iphone version of the fast pace group photo :D The amount of hate venom and poison that were spewed to get this photo done is unprecedented hahah

9C488F8E-CAA1-4AC9-9F68-9B845B853A4A_zps

some good from the whole day

9B6B5C54-9680-47AC-8D0D-4D516F0F9FAF_zps

Looks like a rough and tumble group. Glad Jim finally got his mug of hate.

I used to say the Triumph Trophy was on my extremely short list of bikes I'd buy. But your like the 5 person I've heard of lately with low milage problems with thiers. Maybe I should cross it off my list.

Oh I doubt that it has anything to do with the 25k that I have on mine. Its probably because I bought a cheap bikemaster battery at the beginning of this season. Crossing fingers it has nothing to do with the charging system lol.

Oh I doubt that it has anything to do with the 25k that I have on mine. Its probably because I bought a cheap bikemaster battery at the beginning of this season. Crossing fingers it has nothing to do with the charging system lol.

Did you have the recall done on the Regulator/Rectifier?  Pretty sure it was 06-08 or so.  I had it done on my 07 675. 

Did you have the recall done on the Regulator/Rectifier?  Pretty sure it was 06-08 or so.  I had it done on my 07 675. 

I dont think it's been done. I have had issues with that, the connectors were melting so I cut them and soldered them together. Where did you have that recall done? Did it cost anything to you?

I dont think it's been done. I have had issues with that, the connectors were melting so I cut them and soldered them together. Where did you have that recall done? Did it cost anything to you?

This was back in Denver but all I did was call the dealer to confirm it has not been done based on the VIN.  It had not so just scheduled a day when I could bring it in.  I just waited, probably took an hour.   There was no cost.

Edited by MichaelS

Not real happy with the amount of jiggle and shudder on the videos with the camera mounted to my windscreen. Will try on the fairing next time. Should be more free of the V twin shaking.

Here is the video from when I followed IP to the Musky Bucket and at 8:10 you can see the Oh Shit moment.

https://youtu.be/NsdaTthBs7w

Oh Pauly, you are grounded until further notice.

Haha nice! Looked like a beautiful day of riding. I was going to go out for a short ride but I found out I jinxed myself talking about triumph's and weak batteries in another thread and now my battery suddenly won't start the bike after not riding it for like 3 days and those few days of cooler weather -_-.

Sent from my iPhone.

Sorry if I jinxed you :|

and wtf Pauly, when they say "drag elbow" they mean on the road, not the side of an oncoming vehicle. 

:eek::wtf::popcorn:

Why would you be convinced this was the fix for that problem? 

I havent had any issues since. There was bad corrosion within the connectors that was causing the wires to get hot and melt. It has not happened since. I need to find a triumph dealer around here now to see if that recall has been completed and if not to get it fixed.