Trailer?

Blitz

Hey guy, anyone in the Columbus/ Licking county/ Knox county area have a trailer I can borrow? I'm trying to work out the logistics for buying a bike, and as of right now, I'll be loading it in the passenger seat of my SUV.

Hahahaha...thanks to anyone willing to lend one out.

I didn't know you were looking already or what you're looking for but I'm kicking around selling my 07 GSXR600. It's my track bike so all set up for track and complete over set up for street. 3300ish on odo. Clean street title in hand.

not trying to thread-jack, but why sell off the track bike right when you're starting to coach and ride at Mid-Ohio more often?  I thought you were trying to fund the RD 675 bidding process, but now that that's off the market, is there something else you've got your eye on?

not trying to thread-jack, but why sell off the track bike right when you're starting to coach and ride at Mid-Ohio more often?  I thought you were trying to fund the RD 675 bidding process, but now that that's off the market, is there something else you've got your eye on?

He is retiring, he just sold the OMRL bike now this, rumor on the street is that the other bike in the garage is a Honda Goldwing!

Blitz, I might be able to help you out, shoot me a PM when you know dates and details and we can go from there.

• Upvote 1