Why i have been inactive as of lately...

Hoblick

Dude!, just add some stickers!! That's the easiest/cheapest horsepower. You rookie!!

Side note, that things looks and sounds sick

The dyno sheet may change my tune (pun intended), but I really don't like the intake noise spoiling that exhaust note.  Plus it puts EVERYONE on notice of what's happening under the hood.  Less fun than surprising people :p

Not sure if I like that grill delete.    Not that it's my call, of course, since you're the only one that has to be happy with it... Just unconventional.

I'm not sure I'm in love either, but it's more airflow...  that's probably more necessary here than in other applications.

Do you worry about punctures on the inter cooler from a rock getting kicked up?

Don't you think that a rock capable of puncturing the metal was going to destroy the plastic grille anyway?   I would expect the intercooler to be dented and full of bugs eventually, but a puncture would take something pretty significant that was going to ruin your day regardless...

Don't you think that a rock capable of puncturing the metal was going to destroy the plastic grille anyway?   I would expect the intercooler to be dented and full of bugs eventually, but a puncture would take something pretty significant that was going to ruin your day regardless...

I and my friends have run so many intercoolers on lots of applications open with no grill protection, never have had one puncture. Idk if it's luck or it's just not necessary. (Been doing it since highschool, over a decade.)

Bugs are a different story though haha. But no punctures. 

Edited by TimTheAzn

Those are some stout numbers for sure and I'm sure Brian put a safe tune on it for drive-ability and reliability.

I like the grill delete but with that big shiny intercooler it looks like the thing has buck teeth.  If on the other hand you were to say get it anodized or coated black (without interfering greatly with it's ability to cool the air charge of course) then it would blend in and look much better to me.

Regardless, it's what you like and that's all that matters but it's definitely sex on wheels if you ask me.

:cheers:

Edited by r1crusher