24" 2-Stage Ariens Sno-Tek Snowblower

Casper

I've been clearing my neighbors' (an elderly woman and a nurse) driveways and the sidewalk all the way up my side of the street whenever there's more than a few inches. Single stages fry when trying to get the huge mounds from the plows at the end of driveways and completely suck for any ice at all. 2-stage cuts through like butter. It was actually a really simple decision to buy the 2-stage. I just don't need it anymore and want the space in the garage for something else. :)

you want to trade plus a some cash or a firearm for the Katana?  I know that doesn't exactly fit your needs, but I think you'd have an easy time selling it in the spring for a lot more than $500... (or trading it for a quad)

Our new house is on a cul-de-sac, so I'm expecting my driveway to get absolutely blasted by the plow...  Plus, despite being shorter than the old house, it's considerably wider.

Edited by redkow97

you want to trade plus a some cash or a firearm for the Katana?  I know that doesn't exactly fit your needs, but I think you'd have an easy time selling it in the spring for a lot more than $500... (or trading it for a quad)

Our new house is on a cul-de-sac, so I'm expecting my driveway to get absolutely blasted by the plow...  Plus, despite being shorter than the old house, it's considerably wider.

Tentatively sold pending pickup this weekend.

I'll let you know if it doesn't sell. Buddy is supposed to come pick it up this weekend. I have another person ahead of you though (with a cash offer). 

at least the time I ran in to you at Iron Pony randomly and you were tire kicking the 4 wheelers :D

You mean the time my boy was sitting on quads and dirt bikes and I was looking at Kendon trailers? You know, the day I bought my Kendon trailer...

You mean the time my boy was sitting on quads and dirt bikes and I was looking at Kendon trailers? You know, the day I bought my Kendon trailer...

No this was before the kids. I was there with my buddy who was buying a bike

Edited by Bad324

No this was before the kids. I was there with my buddy who was buying a bike

I can't remember shopping for quads at Pony. Before kids was over four years ago. I'm not sure if I ate breakfast this morning though, so......... :lol:  

• 2 weeks later...