24"
6 forward speeds
2 reverse speeds
Pull and electric start
Very, very, very few hours (like 4 lol)
Paid $649 for it at Home Depot a few years ago
Picture is a stock image
Excellent condition

Asking $500 obo. Open to trades for.........

I can take some pictures/video if anyone is interested. 

Ben:  DON'T DO IT!!!  Sell and it's a certain guarantee of an apocalyptic winter with sub-zero cold and snow drifts ass-deep to a 10' indian....

^^^

Bubba beat me too it, if anything go and buy another one this year and save us the harsh winters for the next two years!

Don't worry, I'll ward off the evil snow gods by buying a plow with my next quad. :lol:

• Upvote 1

it's ok guys, now that I moved and have a much larger driveway I'm getting a snowblower next week so surely the snow will not be as bad as last year

Just a bit of wisdom learned the hard way; don't get a single stage snowblower. Waste of time and money. 

While we wait for Snow that Casper has brought upon us why don't you head over to our Facebook page and like the sales/creative team's pumpkin. That is all. Thread-jack complete.

Riders Discount Pumpkin Carving Contest. 

Edited by RidersDiscount

Just a bit of wisdom learned the hard way; don't get a single stage snowblower. Waste of time and money. 

oh yea never up here. Too much damn wet lake effect. I'm inheriting a fully rebuilt/restored 80's Ariens 2 stage from my Dad since he's in Florida full time in the winter now

I find it humorous that someone in Columbus has a blower this size to begin with, but at least you can acknowledge it and put it up for sale.

I'm still working with my 200cc Toro or whatever it is...  The electric start is broken, and I go through about 2 belts a season, but it gets 80% of the job done.  Only really crazy snow is too much for it. 

I find it humorous that someone in Columbus has a blower this size to begin with, but at least you can acknowledge it and put it up for sale.

I'm still working with my 200cc Toro or whatever it is...  The electric start is broken, and I go through about 2 belts a season, but it gets 80% of the job done.  Only really crazy snow is too much for it. 

I've been clearing my neighbors' (an elderly woman and a nurse) driveways and the sidewalk all the way up my side of the street whenever there's more than a few inches. Single stages fry when trying to get the huge mounds from the plows at the end of driveways and completely suck for any ice at all. 2-stage cuts through like butter. It was actually a really simple decision to buy the 2-stage. I just don't need it anymore and want the space in the garage for something else. :)