Finally a good use for an Iphone

Tonik

Otter box cases work but in My experience are overpriced and oversized. Do yourself a favor and check out spigen cases. Had one on my note 3 for 2 years. Dropped that phone onto concrete multiple times and it still looks new. Have one on my LG g4 now. They're usually less than half the price of an otter box depending on the level of protection you get. I prefer the slim armor. Air-cushioned rubber inside with hard plastic outside.

I've never paid over $20 for a otterbox from ebay

The s4 otterbox preserver case is absolutely horrible. So bad so, when I had it warrantied they sent me 2 replacements, and also one for the iPhone5 for my wifes phone. More or less admitted there junk, here's a pair and one for your wife, now leave us alone...The one for the iPhone is made different than the s4, so it may not be as bad. So far the wife hasn't tried it, she likes her lifeproof. I went back to a regular defender case, let's dust in but atleast you can use your phone without a Bluetooth.

Edited by M_Quick

Otter box defender. Second one in 3 years, but never a scratch. And I've dropped it off the top of a 6' ladder more times than I can remember. My S5 is the same deal. Treat it like a football. No issues. $15/ea on fleabay. Take that, Big Teeem!

2751858-3310.jpg

No issues, no case. Dropped many times, cracked my tile floor. Battery lasts a fortnight on a single charge.

No data no browser no Google no video no camera no mp3 no gps no Wi-Fi no YouTube.

It was a tough phone for sure but that's all it did.