Suck it Ohio State.

Tonik

With play calling like that for OSU, even a community college could have won. MSU is the Big 10 nemesis for OSU, was not a very good game but the better team won today. Should be Iowa and MSU in the championship, and as an OSU fan I am actually relieved they lost. They did not deserve their ranking with how they have played this season, and they will likely and very rightly exit the top 10. I am betting the O coordinator is likely history, the offense has been stagnant due to play calling all season "with pretty much same team as last season", even Meyer during the post game conference showed his disapproval for the plays called. Congrats MSU, that is one tough defense!!!

• Upvote 2

Buckeye Alumni and fan, but the better team won today. There is still time to regroup and have a successful season. We won't be able to repeat, but history is riddled with good teams unable to repeat. Hopefully we will have a better offensive coordinator in the future that will be able to use our talent. Go Bucks!!

• Upvote 1

90% of the Ohio state fans on this site attended some other university anyway.

If you love OSU so much, go to school there. I was entertained by the game. That's all I wanted.

As a Clevelander, Art Modell is the reason I'm a huge OSU football fan

I could care less about basketball, that's where I stick with my Alma Mater :D

Edited by Bad324

Yesterday after the game Elliot killed the Coaches for not giving him the ball more. Then he declared he is going to the NFL after this year which everyone knew anyway. Didn't hear of anyone else saying the coaches suck and are going to transfer. Would be funny if they did though. Me no likey OSU.

Funny seeing the take on things by the uninformed. Transferring? No they are leaving for the NFL. Zeke and Cardale announcing they are leaving is nothing anyone who follows the team or college football in general didn't already expect before the season started. Bosa's gonna leave early also and it's not a transfer. LOL

• Upvote 1

I hate to see Ohio State lose, but if anyone is going to beat them I glad that it's Michigan State since Dantonio is a hometown boy.He's probably the best college defensive coach in the country.

As for the Haters...go ahead and hate,enjoy it while you can since you get so few chances.

Anyone who thought Bosa, Cardale and Elliot weren't gone after this year are dense. Or senile in This case :D

They are announcing in mid year and bashing the program publicly. Surely even in your Tequila induced stupor you can see it crumbling.

They are announcing in mid year and bashing the program publicly. Surely even in your Tequila induced stupor you can see it crumbling.

You are obviously delirious, and even Urban is not happy about decisions being made from those he hired.......oh there will be changes made, you can bet on it.