Suck it Ohio State.

Tonik

Doesn't matter who thinks I'm right or wrong. All that matters is I have a good idea exactly what was going through his head at that moment and I don't fault him one bit. For that matter I wouldn't fault any other player no matter the team either.

Sure I agree it's not the best route but for every one to kill him like they are is overkill 

That was a great day.  The Ohio state thing annoyed me before I moved here but living here it is 10x worse.  If it were not for athletics I doubt 90% of the nation would know ohio state existed.  It is just too much in your face all over the damn place.  Get over yourselves. 

That was a great day.  The Ohio state thing annoyed me before I moved here but living here it is 10x worse.  If it were not for athletics I doubt 90% of the nation would know ohio state existed.  It is just too much in your face all over the damn place.  Get over yourselves. 

you do realize OSU is king because the pro sports teams in this state are perennial dumpster fires right?

• Upvote 1

but that's basically any college town. OSU has got to be one of the largest colleges in the world for sheer enrollment numbers (and i'm sure others like campus size and spread), so naturally, in a suburb town like columbus where many residents went to OSU, you're gonna see just a shit ton of OSU crap like scarlet and gray glitter all over the place like a stripper bomb went off.

maybe YOU should get over YOURself and drink the motherfucking coolaid, boyyeeeee

Edited by jbot
  • Upvote 4

I think it is safe to say that the Michigan State loss will end up making us a better team. Ask Hairball. Not to take anything from Sparty. They beat us in our house. If we backdoor it way into the playoff (fat chance), we would be OK. We are finally a hungry team.

I think it is safe to say that the Michigan State loss will end up making us a better team. Ask Hairball. Not to take anything from Sparty. They beat us in our house. If we backdoor it way into the playoff (fat chance), we would be OK. We are finally a hungry team.

Too little too late. No chance at OSU back dooring in with MSU winning today.

I said playoff, not B1G Championship. While it is a fat chance, it is clearly not a zero chance.

Fine. .000000001%

Oklahoma and Notre Dame HAVE to lose tonight. Then likely Clemson and Alabama both have to lose their championship game. Even then I find it hard to believe 2 Big Ten teams will make the final 4