Poaching hill jacks

Gump

I have been over the years, but there have also been a lot of misses.  You have to be patient and let deer get within 20 yards or less.  Somtimes you see a lot of deer just out your comfort zone and you just enjoy watching them and let them pass by.  Traditional bow hunting is not for everyone, but if you enjoy the outdoors and the serenity of sitting in the woods it can be very rewarding.

An your kinda right. Unless you are under 18 or a farmer your still wrong look here.

Tenants and their children on land on which they reside and from which they derive the majority (more than 50 percent) of their income from agricultural production on that land are not required to have a hunting license, fur taker permit, either-sex deer permit, antlerless deer permit, spring or fall turkey permit, or Ohio Wetlands Habitat Stamp when they are hunting or trapping on land where they reside.

Ohio resident landowners' grandchildren who are under 18 years of age are not required to have a hunting license or an Ohio Wetlands Habitat Stamp while hunting on their grandparents' land. All other licenses and permits are required.

Only in the city are deer over populated. Dnr says that the deer population is at a healthy level right now which means its lower then normal in the rural areas. An with more rural destruction due to yuppies need more housing developments there are high populations in the suburban areas that use to be more rural.

Put some snares in your yard with corn piles under them. Call me when you get one lol.I didn't tell you to do this though.

If I still had a truck I could have bagged 2 of them pulling in to my driveway the other night