New bike! Take a guess...

Helmutt

Single sided swing arm.

Ah, had a derp moment....didn't even think about that being in common betwixt the 3 bikes....and thanks guys. Gonna suck to see this thing sit a lot for the next few months or more, but it will make Spring that much better

Edited by Hellmutt

https://youtu.be/970wCqeMIQ8

Here's the video of the throttle lock on my bike. Dunno if you'd be interested. I had throttle Meister and have nothing bad to say, though I do like this better since the screw allows for fine tuning of speed.

I think it's a cool design, but I'm really considering the BrakeAway now. It seems to have that extra safety element with the lever defeat

Welcome to team Triumph. We're an ugly bunch but we have fun. 

That's about how I feel sometimes.  LoL.  Every picture of me with the triumph I have my helmet on so you can't see my face. :)

And never let them tell you that you can't go fast on a Sprint.  With a few suspension tweeks and the right tires even track days are in this bikes bag of tricks.

10982565_10205259477759307_6752031705590

• Upvote 1

Trumpets are great. I mean, besides the whole "unreliable" business. Good luck with not owning a Japanese bike, anymore. :)

I don't believe they're that unreliable. I know 2 guys here that had upwards of 50k on their triples without much of an issue. I mean, statistically speaking most ANY bike could leave ya hanging somewhere but I haven't seen where Triumph is as problematic as the kraut and sketty bikes

Edited by Hellmutt

I'm only ball busting. They're as reliable as the new Yamahas... or so that other thread leads me to believe.

Well quit scaring me....my anus could've pinched a pencil in half when I read your post. I take your advice because you're much more seasoned than I