2016 season

Soren

jez u do alot of riding! who do you ride with, wera? I will be lucky if I can swing 9 week ends this year. I try to keep it under 10k which means doing 35 race week ends is out of the question for me haha. Last year I only got 6 week ends in and I am def not letting that happen again this year. 

Coach with sportbike track time accounts for 27ish days, control rider with indy ducati is 7 more.. then whatever I can squeeze in.. I'd like a for more but time and money are always tight... I kinda gave up on racing as it was just to expensive for the amount of time riding and effort needed.. I may run vintage this year though on the big bad duc. We'll see though.. last year I did 30 days

Few certs for Mid-O and an elite membership for N2....want to get back to Grattan and hit a couple new tracks this year.

Season starts 3/26-27 at Road Atlanta,

Looking forward to more PIRC Full.

I'll probably price out racing at Mid-O or PIRC full course.....realize how many track days it costs...then back out.  In any case, those are the two tracks I'd really be interested in racing.  The 750 would make choosing classes interesting, but I could put a 600 together.

As far as I know there wont be any racing at mid ohio by any organization which blows. I was ganna do some track days there this year but then i heard no more racing  I think im ganna do summit instead. I need to do atleast two tracks this year i havent done so i figure summit and pirc full. 

To be honest Hill I would not be surprised if wera northcentral is folding for the year. They have TBA for north central which they had last year for Nat. endurance. . . and we know what happened there. Hopefully I am wrong. 

I just rechecked the wera website and they published their Northcentral schedule yesterday. Its 3 gratten rounds and VIR. Plus vintage days where we dont qualify for. So no Mid-O or Pirc. 

Sad but northcentral has been circling the drain for the last few years.

If all goes as plans I may actually make it out more than once this year. I don't see racing happening but I may try for a weekend.

I just rechecked the wera website and they published their Northcentral schedule yesterday. Its 3 gratten rounds and VIR. Plus vintage days where we dont qualify for. So no Mid-O or Pirc.

It says 'not complete working on more dates' for north central so hopefully MidO gets added.

It says 'not complete working on more dates' for north central so hopefully MidO gets added.

Good call. We shall see, fingers crossed. I would anticipate beaver before mid o.

Edited by Soren

VMD for sure even though the big twins will crush everyone.  I almost got Paul on his 1199, but it is a tough battle for smaller bikes and equal riders...  Trying to coordinate doing some ARMHA this year at Road America with maybe Carr and anyone else.  Would like to do some extra track days at the new Beaver and maybe BG down south.  Hoping to have funds and time to do Jennings also in March.  It all depends on having the kids and of course work...