2nd annual NEO meat and greet/garage party

Gixxus Christ!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so how's this for a tech clinic? Racetech gold valve and sonic spring install. Bought the parts last year and never put them in. I can wait till we have a good crowd and then everyone can learn how to rebuild a fork with awesome components. 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Ok, so how's this for a tech clinic? Racetech gold valve and sonic spring install. Bought the parts last year and never put them in. I can wait till we have a good crowd and then everyone can learn how to rebuild a fork with awesome components. 

th?&id=OIP.Mf022e76da1ea6a4c3a100df78755

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I'm not turning wrenches, but I'll drink beer and eat food while pointing out everything you're doing wrong. 

Also, I have a bunch o'fork tools I can let you borrow. Lemme know if you want to use them, Sam. 

I have the fork oil level tool, you could bring some seal drivers, save me the trouble of making my own. 

And you're gonna turn some wrenches, boy.

Sounds like fun, but I'll be on vacation in April [emoji20]

Next year, though!

NinjaEdit: Hey, maybe I'll even have a bike next year!

No you won't, you will sell it a couple months after you get it.

April 23rd is good. I'm on a clean living kick so the hookers & blow are out. I'll bring some Amarillo Brillo & some cash. If it rains & is nasty I'll be riding anyhow. Snow or meteor shower, I'll be driving.