Restaurants

trentwilson43056

You know folks part of a great ride is runninng across those little out of the way local restaurants.I'm thinking a page devoted to this topic would be an awsome thing.I know amongst my local rider friends when we're chewing the fat about a particular ride we were on alone that's usually a big part of the story.

27 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

I don't typically stop for a meal if I'm out riding....I dislike pooping in public restrooms.

Thats why you gotta try and poop before the ride. Plus weight reduction on motorcycles has a more significant impact than cars!

Edited by TimTheAzn

I'll plug my favorite brunch spot on the eastside of Columbus, the Grill and Skillet.  East Main Street, Bexley.  Little know fact that I just learned this past Sunday, they make all their own sauces including a killer Hollandaise on the Eggs Bennies...  Freakin' yum.  And you can't beat the prices, but cash only.

• Upvote 1

Back in my day, a turd large enough to stick out of the water was worthy of the no flush... 

The Depot in Carrolton has excellent steaks and Alfredo. When you cross the tracks on 43 look left or right, you'll see it. 

The White Bear is cool place with really good food as well. It's on the way to Sturbenville on 43 from Carrollton past Amsterdam.

9229 State Route 43
Amsterdam, OH  43903
United States

Marshall's Restaurant

270 2nd St

Bergholz OH 43908

Is a nice place to eat as well. You would never normally drive past it. It's off the main road 164. They use to check deer as well and still have fish Fridays I think. 

Edited by Gump
Cause I wanted to

We just to eat later in the ride at a place we know has a clean bathroom for those who have to drop a #2.  Problem solved! :D

We frequent a little place in Fly,OH.  Fantastic breakfast food served all day!  Literally a dot on the map.  Its located at 800/7 right where the Sistersville ferry crosses the Ohio River.  Oh, almost forgot, they have a nice bathroom too!

25 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Bagz pub in millersburg has some bangin burgers and a great beer selection for those who choose to have a single beer while riding. It's also a great pit stop for me on the way to coshocton.

I will +1 this selection.