Planning a group ride

Casper

2 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

He's a super nice guy. I just lost a ton or respect for him when he blatantly disrespected a dead serviceman without any remorse. Disagree with the Military Industrial Complex (tm) all you like, but to denigrate the memory of someone who put his life in harm's way for this country is beyond the pale. I put him in the same category as someone spitting on a returning veteran from war. If you do that, you're not witty or edgy. You're something far less than that. I'm sure Duane is doing just fine dodging Amish buggies in his Camaro while texting. He's a superior driver, don't you know? 

I didn't say he was bright. :lol:

I missed the deal about the fallen service member. 

Hes an ideologue with fucking stupid ideals. Refuses to even entertain the possibility that his opinions are not facts. No talking to the guy. Usually I can get along with people I disagree with, but magdor is just not worth the trouble.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Hes an ideologue with fucking stupid ideals. Refuses to even entertain the possibility that his opinions are not facts.

That is pretty fucking accurate.

IIRC he is an expert on the mindset and culture of our military, because his cousin is in the Navy.  In fact, he understands it much better than those who have actually served :confused:

• Upvote 2

Jesus jumping Christ on a pogo stick! Who the fuck went and made Pauly a moderator? Ohioriders becomes a bicycle forum  in three… Two… One

and Magz is one of those rare people on this fine planet that I wouldnt piss on if he was on fire. 

Edited by max power
  • Upvote 2