2016 Wayne thread

max power

• 2 weeks later...
I would be down for both dates... Also anyone want to do a hatfield trip?

In West Virginia now. But have never felt the need to pay for there trail pass. And I think it's bs that they don't offer a cut rate for day or weekend passes like Wayne does.

• Upvote 1

Hayfield is $50 for a season pass...just got into dirt this year and am looking for places and events to ride. I will most likely be down for any good trail rides

4 hours ago, max power said:

How much is hatfield?

https://www.trailsheaven.com/HatfieldAndMcCoyTrails/media/Content-Images/Brochure Contents/2012-hmt-bro-full.pdf

They offer in State riders a discount over out of state. It may be worth it if you go there a few trips a year, but I still think they should offer a day or weekend pass. Can you imagine paying $50 and cutting a tire or breaking down the 1st few miles! All kinds of places to ride in that state w/out going to some marked trail area, 

10 hours ago, M_Quick said:

https://www.trailsheaven.com/HatfieldAndMcCoyTrails/media/Content-Images/Brochure Contents/2012-hmt-bro-full.pdf

They offer in State riders a discount over out of state. It may be worth it if you go there a few trips a year, but I still think they should offer a day or weekend pass. Can you imagine paying $50 and cutting a tire or breaking down the 1st few miles! All kinds of places to ride in that state w/out going to some marked trail area, 

True that.  Our friends place in Ripley area has tons of places to ride. Been going for years and we still haven't ridden all of it yet 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went Sunday, it was hot as hell. Part way through the day my quad stalled out, engine light came on. I tried to restart, then tried to bump start it while it was still rolling. Quad was cranking but wouldn't turn over. Let it sit awhile and retried. At 1st it sounded like it fired but wouldn't start. We checked the plug, and cleaned it. Put it back in, and again it sounded like it fired for a split second then just cranked. So we by passed the PC5 and still just cranked, no fire. Took injector out, had fuel to it but nothing out of it. Tried cleaning it in a empty water bottle with some fuel. Put it back in, and no luck. Took it back out and squirted some gas in the injector hole. Then put injector back in, hit starter and it fired up for a brief momnent. Checked all connections of coarse without finding anything loose. Ended up getting towed back to P3 a little over 8 miles.

When I got home I cleaned injector with carb cleaner. Still no luck, but could hear the openings while spraying. So I put the injector in the 2nd quad, and it sprayed fine. So not a faulty injector. Then I checked for voltage at the injector, and it was fine. The service manual got deep from there, well atleast for me. It was talking about jumper wire test from ECM to the injector, checking Ohms and for resistance. So I just skipped to the bottom of the trouble shooting, where if all test failed it said replace the ECM. So I swaped them out and known good quad wouldn't start. And the bad one did.

Honda wants like $318 I seen lower prices for like $228. And 1 used on ebay for $125. Also called dealer, to inquire if they could be reflashed like on automotives. They said no, or atleast they can't doit. So now I have to wait till after vacation to even order one. I don't want the small high dollar part to come up missing while I'm away.

• 2 weeks later...