07 Polaris Outlaw 500 IRS

MidgetTodd

35 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

Trying to find my way thru it on my phone. And the way it sizes and the text boxes open on phone. Im rarely on PC. 

Still no clue what you're talking about. It's fully featured on mobile now, unlike how it was before. All it does is resize to fit the screen. 

I don't use mobile sites. I like the desktop versions. 

The resizing part is irritating, to me anyway. 

Everytime it resizes when I go to type it almost completely covers the text box. It also is not as easy to navigate as it used to be and miss the new posts option. 

Maybe it's all here and I just can't find it because I get frustrated with it on my phone and quit. Probably just me. I can find what I need I guess on the pc but I'm only on pc during class. 

I don't doubt you that it's better in every way, but that's to you software gurus. Us simple people however that don't know shit about software... The other version was easier to use. And more phone friendly. 

To me anyway. Maybe I'm the only one. It's probably just me. 

I just haven't had time or patience to sit down and figure it out. I'm sure I will sooner or later. 

On the text box typing thing...yea the keyboard popping up is annoying but that is the way it is on most phones and websites.  When that happens you can touch the area above the keyboard and scroll the webpage back up a bit.  Also hold the phone landscape instead of portrait and that helps. I see that alot on my phone.

For new posts there is a link on every page that says 'unread content'. If you click that I think you will be happy. You can customize that to exclude shit you don't want.  Look at the custom 'my activity' options.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...