FS: Kendon Dual Standup Trailer

Casper

Also, truck and trailer, take turns driving through the night. Much better than staying a night in the Midwest. There is nothing worth seeing between here and there without a major detour. Oh, and Kansas just completely sucks. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Tonik said:

You asshats sure got a lot of excuses for not riding your bikes. Jesus, I probably got more miles on my bike than you do on your trailer and bike put together.

Well yea I can agree to that. It no comparison when you've been riding for 60 years longer than me 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Tonik said:

You asshats sure got a lot of excuses for not riding your bikes. Jesus, I probably got more miles on my bike than you do on your trailer and bike put together.

Grandpa's up past bedtime. We need to get an orderly to give him a warm glass of milk. 

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Well yea I can agree to that. It no comparison when you've been riding for 60 years longer than me 

1 minute ago, Casper said:

Grandpa's up past bedtime. We need to get an orderly to give him a warm glass of milk. 

I was riding bikes while you two clowns were still swimming around in your dads balls.

Tonik needs to expand his horizons a little.  I have 2 motorcycles that get trailered everywhere they go.  Mainly because neither has lights, plates or tread on the tires.  Gotta get them to the track somehow.  These little Kendon's are fantastic for stuff like this. 

IMG_20150629_174540928.jpg

10 hours ago, Casper said:

There is nothing worth seeing between here and there without a major detour. Oh, and Kansas just completely sucks. 

Wait....you mean you passed up the opportunity to see the 8000# prairie dog?

There is a lot of flat and straight there.  Pretty sure you could catnap your way across Kansas while doing 80+ on the x-way and still arrive safely at the CO border.

Edited by Bubba

If I ever get back out west I'm going to ride it. Nothing like a little clear your head staring out the visor time. I trailer ed to Colorado last time just because I went with family and we split the gas in the truck. And we went to Wyoming/SD a couple years ago on the bikes and that was a wonderful trip with great people I'd do again in a heart beat. Nothing more satisfying than talking to somone either on your trip or after your trip and being able to say "yea I did that, I rode out there". I'm not knocking the ones that want to trailer because it's not for everyone and with Joe taking 2 bikes out that is a awsome idea. Just saying everyone should do it at least once to be able to say they did it.

• 2 weeks later...