2015 Grom

zx3vfr

24 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

Bro, don't take me to places that give me horrendous gas.   A couple times I farted merely cause I was distracted and wasn't focused on holding it in.  One time I did it specifically cause I started laughing and almost crapped my pants.  Other than that, it was pure ability to not do it, but just choosing not to. 

It's your story, tell it as big as you want!

God I... Craigslist people.

Craigslist Douche Bag: Will you take 2,100?

Me: No.

CLDB: Will you take 2,200?

Me: No.

CLDB: What the fuck dude, it's a 2014 and you can get them brand new for $3,300.

Me: Actually it's a 2015, and if that's the case go buy a new one.

CLDB: Fuck you man I hope you crash it.

Me: Well, at least if I crash it, after my 250 deductible, I'll probably still have more money from it than you are offering me.

3 days later...

CLDB: Will you take 2,600?

Me: No but I will take 2,800...

CLDB: fuck you dude.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

I've bought/sold 20+ motorcycles on Craigslist.   Never had a single problem.

You never even had a guy text you with a crazy low offer or someone drive an hour and half just to tire kick? What is your secret? I have bought a few bikes to flip. Usually post the bike at blue book price or a couple hundred below. I have successfully sold all of them, but have dealt with my fair share of douche bags.

• Upvote 1

yeah, unless it's something really easy to move (iphones, ipads, certain types of bikes), CL is basically 95% full of turds who think they're on pawn stars or just plain retarded.  some of my best "how do these fucking idiots manage to breathe?" stories are because of CL.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, durk said:

You never even had a guy text you with a crazy low offer or someone drive an hour and half just to tire kick? What is your secret? I have bought a few bikes to flip. Usually post the bike at blue book price or a couple hundred below. I have successfully sold all of them, but have dealt with my fair share of douche bags.

Sure I've gotten low ball offers, but I don't even bother to respond unless they're in the ballpark of what I'm willing to sell for.  I don't negotiate in email either.

16 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

Sure I've gotten low ball offers, but I don't even bother to respond unless they're in the ballpark of what I'm willing to sell for.  I don't negotiate in email either.

I typically don't negotiate unless it's in person as well. I usually communicate through text or call. Do you use email only?

20 minutes ago, durk said:

I typically don't negotiate unless it's in person as well. I usually communicate through text or call. Do you use email only?

I'll negotiate on the phone or in person.  My experience is that people who aren't comfortable negotiating, try to do in text or email.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tonik said:

The important question is....is that Speed Triple you had your eye on still available?

going to have to rename this site triumphriders pretty soon here...

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Tonik said:

The important question is....is that Speed Triple you had your eye on still available?

No I ended up buy a demo gsx s750 that was never even delivered too good of a deal to pass up and I don't have to be a British cycle riding douche 

1 hour ago, zx3vfr said:

No I ended up buy a demo gsx s750 that was never even delivered too good of a deal to pass up and I don't have to be a British cycle riding douche 

Is a Gixxer squid better than a British riding douche? :dunno: