Bike ADHD...who is the worst so far in 2016?

330racing

I have severe bike ADD, just without the hyperactivity.  I research and imagine riding/owning bikes by the dozen when I'm in the market, but I resist the urge to buy until I'm certain it's what I want.....sort of like @Bad324 but with an actual bike purchase at the end of the story.

Edited by Isaac's Papa
  • Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Hellmutt said:

I have severe bike ADD, just without the hyperactivity.  I research and imagine riding/owning bikes by the dozen when I'm in the market, but I resist the urge to buy until I'm certain it's what I want.....sort of like @Bad324 but with an actual bike purchase at the end of the story.

Hey now. Between 2009 and 2012 there were 7 different bike purchases and usually kept two at a time so I didn't have to make certain it was what i wanted. Just bought it and found out :dunno:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 330racing said:

I need to develop bike shares....like time shares for motorcycles.  You could buy in and use each bike for a period of time.  Just keep rotating new bikes in and out of the program

Well, there was Jupiter's Motoshare, but it failed.

http://jupitersmc.com/

we have 5 cars and 1 bike now.  i started to clear things out.  i had the sxs and 2 bikes last year.

trying to clear a car out now.

i was on a bad habit of going through 3 bikes a year.  trying to stop that cycle.

• Upvote 1

On 6/30/2016 at 3:06 PM, Hoblick said:

we have 5 cars and 1 bike now.  i started to clear things out.  i had the sxs and 2 bikes last year.

trying to clear a car out now.

i was on a bad habit of going through 3 bikes a year.  trying to stop that cycle.

I was just about to post that I was surprised you weren't mentioned in this thread, but it's been all mustang for about a year now, right?

I didn't know you were down to just one bike.  The Multi or the Harley?