Monday july 4 Ride NEO to some where

NinjaDoc

Just got info that i will be off this Monday. I know this is very late and probably being long weekend people already have other plans. But in case any soul out there longing to go out for a ride let me know. we can plan something 

As of now planning on leaving Canfield ohio  sheetz ( 11&224) by 7:30  [ 4585 Boardman-Canfield Rd, Canfield, OH 44406] by 8:00 AM 

If any others interested we can plot route to meet you guys on the way. 

Pace will be medium - sporty since its holiday weekend and all and for sure wont be cranking it up since will be on new to me roads with uncertain condition. 

Route will be more exploring kind of ride, there are some roads which i havent been on long time and and some i never tried, just want to go check these out. Plus since they are not main stream roads very less chance of traffic/ cops. 

would like to reach home earlier by 5:00 to be with family so miles around 200-250 etc

Edited by NinjaDoc

1 hour ago, what said:

Be careful of drunks, people start super early on the 4th...

^^This^^  My neighbor started his 4th of July celebration over 12 years ago when we bought our house, and he hasn't stopped yet

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

@NinjaDoc, I have the day from work. I'm not motorbiking, but I'm all about a nice bicycle ride to get pizza and beer. You should come out this way and hit our trail. I'll buy you lunch. 

That sounds great, I might take u up on that offer. Will let you know by weekend. 

I hate riding on holidays. The LEOs are always out in mass. I had a state trooper do a u turn and follow me outside of Z-ville on the 4th a few years ago. Like I didn't see him pass me and turn around to follow me.