OhioRiders.net stickers on your bike, or where ever.....

Casper

• 2 weeks later...

NOPE you lost it your out of the club!!!!!!!!! Satan will now delete your account on this site and you will never be allowed to join again.

ahhhh just messin witcha :lol:

Damnit,now I'm going to have to sharpie it on.

• 2 weeks later...

We're still waiting on more. We're out currently. I think CbrGirl posted something about that a while back. We're still keeping a running list of who wants stickers. We're not ignoring you. We're just out and don't feel like responding to so many damn emails. Hahaha.

I WANT TWO Grey stickers for my bike -

Who do I talk too?

- SKIP

I AM STILL WAITINT ON MY STICKERS, IT'S ONLY BEEN 1 1/2 MONTH THOUGH, SO PERHAPS I'm JUST BEING TOO PUSHY, BUT I SITLL DO NOT HAVE MY 2 GRAY STICKERS!!!!

Lol, they are still on order the last we heard. They started a waiting list for them. Shouldn't be too much longer.

I WANT TWO Grey stickers for my bike -

Who do I talk too?

- SKIP

I AM STILL WAITINT ON MY STICKERS, IT'S ONLY BEEN 1 1/2 MONTH THOUGH, SO PERHAPS I'm JUST BEING TOO PUSHY, BUT I SITLL DO NOT HAVE MY 2 GRAY STICKERS!!!!

But you've only been a member for 30days practically. So you JUST barely make a MONTH. You were embellishing, you silly wabbit you! :tongue:

:drink::lol: