PIRC Aug 27-28 unofficial OR day

Jester_

On 8/17/2016 at 3:22 PM, TimTheAzn said:

I'm pretty flexible. I'll be on call during the week so I'll probably be able to jet early friday, so unless you plan on leaving Friday morning, we could most likely work something out.

Edit: Just registered for Saturday!

Damn, I'll miss you unless you hang late.  Or switch to Sunday :)  

Pumped. Started prepping the bike last night. Getting a tire spooned on today hopefully. Damn painters tape just isnt gonna cut it (not sticking to my headlights) looking for other options after work today. Also, I hope I can still pass tech without pulling my headlight fuse, I learned yesterday my bike wont start if that fuse is pulled. It's a pita to get to the point where I can unplug my headlights too. Anyone know if thats a deal breaker so long as you cant see light coming out of my brake light/head light? (I know I'll have some goop left over from the tape/heat left over).

Edited by TimTheAzn

24 minutes ago, J_Copeland said:

I though you were still putting it together ?

lack of motivation and the 750 transmission taking a dump put it on the back burner.  Say the word and I'll try to have it at PIRC this weekend....would all depend on how quick the 750 goes back together.

3 minutes ago, jbot said:

i have a nice 2012 Triumph 675R

you too can ride your way to victory on a pandarrrrr

You should get Brandon to bring it to PIRC for a test drive....really considering a newer bike this winter.

6 minutes ago, Vagabound said:

Apparently I've rode with org before. My email addy is registered. Can't remember the user name I might of used. Just sent a message to the admin. 

If you rode with NESBA they probably have your info.