PIRC Aug 27-28 unofficial OR day

Jester_

Create a new account here. 

https://my.n2td.org/User/Login.cfm

Once logged in under your account click on event registration on the left and select the event you want to register for. Then go ahead and check out. 

It will require a bike number to register, you can pretty much pick whatever number you want and you can put it on with painters tape or something the morning of the day. 

On 8/6/2016 at 7:55 PM, jacobhawkins said:

So Tim, I'll see ya there?

Dunno, I still have to title the trailer, and find the money for the track day and all of it's associated costs. My initial safe call is I'll probably not make it. I wonder if it's worth it to just do one day... hmmm.

I wouldn't worry about cost too much. If you want, someone can pick you up and tow you to the track. Also N2 has an intro class which lets you do a couple sessions for free, then if you want to you can pay and ride the remainder of the day. 

Edited by Jester_

32 minutes ago, Jester_ said:

I wouldn't worry about cost too much. If you want, someone can pick you up and tow you to the track. Also N2 has an intro class which lets you do a couple sessions for free, then if you want to you can pay and ride the remainder of the day. 

I just got my tow vehicle! I just have to plate the trailer and ill be good to go. I'll see what I can do since I have everything else for a day at the track.

9 minutes ago, TRMN8TR said:

Dang, I wasn't planning on going to this but I think I have to now, even if it's for 1 day. 

It'll be nice to see my old 675 at the track too. I think that bike has changed hands 3-4 times since I sold it. 

Is mine your old old bike?

1 minute ago, TRMN8TR said:

Ya I believe so. That wasn't a factory paint color so it's pretty easy to pick out. 

Oh dang, added pressure to get off of on call lol. It's not looking good right now though -_-

Edited by TimTheAzn

1 minute ago, TimTheAzn said:

Oh dang, added pressure to get off of on call lol. It's not looking good right now though -_-

That sucks...I hear the bird flu has been going around again. 

How many miles are on the old girl these days?

Just now, TRMN8TR said:

That sucks...I hear the bird flu has been going around again. 

How many miles are on the old girl these days?

I have about 30k on her right now give or take. Just did the valve check, all fluids changed, new chain, sprockets, new stator and rectifier, and tires before this year's GAP trip. Had a questionable owner before me. Shes back to being in a garage and being taken care of again.

You remember what she had on her when she left your hands?