daughter needs bone marrow donation:perfect match father can't stay off heroin

motocat12

They shouldn't NARCAM these stupid assholes who OD....they just go right back out and do it again. 

In related news, I heard on the radio the other day that now they're mixing heroin with an elephant tranquilizer. It so powerful that when dr's are working with it, they basically wear hazmat suits. One drop in your eye is more than enough to kill you. Makes Ketamine look like aspirin. 

Edited by ScubaCinci
  • Upvote 1

My  girlfriend works at the local hospital said he took care of a 23 year old kid that mixed heroin with horse tranquilizers. He is now permanently paralyzed and can barely speak.

• Upvote 1

Not sure you guys wholly understand how addiction works. 

I'll admit it that I don't and I hope to never figure it out. It dose absolutely blow my mind that a human being "can't" say "No" to somthing. But I do know it is a sickness and they consciously don't want to be there.

16 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

easy to say for someone who's only ever been on one side of the situation, but it's ok. it's your right as an american to have an opinion on things you dont fully understand.

hook.jpg

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Whole situation sucks, but it's not a mind/matter issue. It's like asking your brain to not need oxygen anymore. Just have a strong will and you can totally breathe under water. 

Agreed. I knew I would get a rise out out of CSC although it was much tamer than I expected.

I can admit I used to think that way due to a situation within my family however I quickly learned there is way more to it from a college friend who beat addictions to alcohol, prescription pain killers and heroin. He has been at the front of the awareness push in the CLE area of the heroin epidemic for years now

32 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Whole situation sucks, but it's not a mind/matter issue. It's like asking your brain to not need oxygen anymore. Just have a strong will and you can totally breathe under water. 

Yeah, After you train your brain to require xtra chemicals to start with. It's easy to say because 90% of people manage not to get addicted in the first place.

Either he got addicted after he had kids, or the ex wife got impregnated by an addict. It's bad enough for kids to have addicts for parents bar none, depending on one for a lifesaving transplant , add it to the list of let downs.