The Decision 2016 gay version.

Tonik

17 hours ago, Tonik said:

Well my answer is going to be pretty useless, like @Casper 

I only road a few, but my gut tells me the R1would have won. I loved the R6 and the 1 felt even better sitting on it and had some nice extras.

ok, i am genuinely surprised.  i would never have guessed R1/R6 as your pick.  The R1 has a pretty smooth power delivery as far as sportbike/superbikes go, so a big V-twin wouldn't sway you much.

Would you say its the sheer insance acceleration that drove the decision that getting one would leave you in jail or severely injured/dead?

If so, I actually think you would really enjoy something like an SV650 (or whatever they're called now) then since it seems like the huge power to weight ratio is the big concern as far as "fear of killing self in short order" unless I'm reading your reasoning wrong.  The sportbikes with the smaller twins are nimble and while they have plenty of pep (something more like what you're used to on the big heavy couch with the big motor) while handling/braking significantly better than what you're used to without the crazy jump in acceleration.  just a thought.

Just now, jbot said:

Would you say its the sheer insance acceleration that drove the decision that getting one would leave you in jail or severely injured/dead?

For me it is the corners, I would go flat out knee dragging into the corners. Once I learned how to drag a knee of course. It's my nature, all or nothing.

• Upvote 2