Let's do this!

Bad324

2 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Bullshit asshole.

I suggested they show some respect to Derek and take it to another thread, that was all.

I needed something to include you in this. You may have done the right thing but i'll never admit it

• Upvote 1

Just now, Wojo72 said:

You would almost think that it was winter in OH given the general hostility level up in this bitch!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It's forever winter for me :(

• Upvote 1

What the fuck? How the hell did OR turn into a pussy fest?

Tonik a Mod, like really? Bloody nose and all, but seriously? No wonder post counts are down. 

Tiny Tim, who the fuck is this guy? Acts like the place has went down hill because of me? Simple rules: 1. Don't start drama, just add to it. 2. If you don't start none won't be none. 3. Back your shit up. Yes, I'm equally as brash in person as the inter web. 

Fuck you Wojo72, I'm not a asshole, I'm a dick. And stop bringing your stalkers to bike night!  :lol:

And to the "OR click", lets bitch up and text/pm each other like little girls and put your dislike below. 

Rant over....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Pussy fest? I've only ever been surrounded by cock at any OR function. Direct me to said pussy, please. 

And how the fuck do you get to say whatever? You got Tonik's balls in your wife's purse. 

:thefinger:

• Downvote 1

Who the fuck am I? LOL I'm SURE there are more people on the board like who the fuck is this ohio guy.

Like I said, I didn't mean to offend anyone in that particular post. If I want to offend someone I make it completely obvious. I choose to tag you in the post not attack you (I don't have an opinion yet since I've never ridden with you), but because you were the only other one signed up for the fast group besides Jim. And I know how Jim rides. I've never ridden with you soooo yea. You have a nice bike, I would hope you can ride it.

It's unfortunate you got butt hurt about it. If you don't like what's said on this board then leave, no one is forcing you to be here and read these posts. If you choose to stay around, learn to let some shit roll off your back man.

Also, don't take this as an apology, it's not.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Who the fuck am I? LOL I'm SURE there are more people on the board like who the fuck is this ohio guy.

Like I said, I didn't mean to offend anyone in that particular post. If I want to offend someone I make it completely obvious. I choose to tag you in the post not attack you (I don't have an opinion yet since I've never ridden with you), but because you were the only other one signed up for the fast group besides Jim. And I know how Jim rides. I've never ridden with you soooo yea. You have a nice bike, I would hope you can ride it.

It's unfortunate you got butt hurt about it. If you don't like what's said on this board then leave, no one is forcing you to be here and read these posts. If you choose to stay around, learn to let some shit roll off your back man.

Also, don't take this as an apology, it's not.

Translation: I'm a pussy. 

I'm way from butthurt. You obviously know I can give two shits about you from previous posts. Your dumb ass threw me a bone so I started chewing on it. No no Sally, your the only one butthurt. Stop deflecting like a little bitch. You need some tissues to wipe your nose about your "dislikes"? 

So now the man crush has escalated to my bike? Wtf? Plant your ass in the fast group and see if I know how to ride it! Oh yea, your part of the "OR pussy click".  All talk and no show. Like literally. 

• Downvote 1