Ain't this some shit?

Uncle Punk

On 8/15/2016 at 6:54 PM, Tonik said:

I find it interesting that you continually get cause and effect backwards.

This is on you man. When ever an asshat came in here you, MT, JBot and a few others would drop the written hammer on them and either run them out or get them back in line. But after 4 or 5 weeks of this guy going batshit insane none of you or the regular Keyboard Commandos were anywhere to be found. You can't even say you were busy riding your bike, it is was blown up. Us moderators can't do it, we have to remain somewhat calm wait for the community to take care of it and when they don't we are left with little choice in the matter.

So, you can step up and take care of your responsibilities, or you can continue to blame others for your failure.

:lol: sorry Ive become a failure and let you down. I'll try to log in more and get back on my game. Still lost and frustrated with the new software but Im working on it

5 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

:lol: sorry Ive become a failure and let you down. I'll try to log in more and get back on my game. Still lost and frustrated with the new software but Im working on it

Its ok man. I am actually more butthurt that at the epic ride you didn't sat hello, let alone introduce me to your passenger.

Dont bother much looking for the old drama. IP hit the wrong button and made it go poof.

Just now, Isaac's Papa said:

I can see all of it. Or, at least I could until some dickhead let him back in. 

You knucklehead, you are a mod. You can always see hidden posts.  Casper is on it, I have faith.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Casper said:

Should be fixed. Had to update the db records directly. 

And there you go, proof that a blind retarded squirrel with his head up his ass will find a nut every now and then. Although it might only be his own nuts.

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...
On 8/17/2016 at 9:49 PM, Tonik said:

You knucklehead, you are a mod. You can always see hidden posts.  Casper is on it, I have faith.

On 8/17/2016 at 10:51 PM, Casper said:

Ooo. Another quote for later. 

Just a reminder that @Tonik secretly likes me. 

• Upvote 1