Ain't this some shit?

Uncle Punk

I am here to make a formal complaint about the jack booted thugs mocking the rest of us by posting in locked threads. This torture must cease and desist or you will drive the caring and kind members of this community away.

What's wrong with a little Ranting and Raving.

This is not my first complaint regarding this matter only the names of the over moderators have changed. What can we be offended by today people?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

What can we be offended by today people?

Interesting coincidence, when you used the word Pussy in Dereks thread a regular user reported it.

Crap, now they are going to report me.

Just now, Tonik said:

Interesting coincidence, when you used the word Pussy in Dereks thread a regular user reported it.

Crap, now they are going to report me.

OUT THEM FOR BEING A PUSSY

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

You should PM him if you were trying to go on that ride. ;)

Hows the cbr doing btw?

It's getting closer to being done. I have only rode one time this year and am starting to see the signs of a mental breakdown. This keeps up and I will be back posting stupid shit all the time.

To make things worse I'm going out of town from Tuesday next week until the following Monday so it's going to be even longer until I can ride again.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

You know that was me being a dick making you earn your over moderator pay?

Well done sir!!  PM me some day, I will buy you lunch. You earned that one.  Have you been to that new bar thing downtown, food is really good.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

I thought you knew that by the IP address.

Bar thing downtown? No I do not know of it. I'm really close to Wolfies.

Do you work year round or have you started back already?

I've heard Wolfie's has good food.  Never been there though.

11 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

I thought you knew that by the IP address.

Bar thing downtown? No I do not know of it. I'm really close to Wolfies.

Do you work year round or have you started back already?

I don't see IP addies as a mod.  Foundry Bar and Kitchen. Maybe 3 or 4 weeks old, just west of the McDonalds downtown.  Very cool place, decent prices and the food is outstanding.  I work year round, just PM me anytime with a hour or two warning.  I am at the HS.

5 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

I've heard Wolfie's has good food.  Never been there though.

It is ok, typical bar food, but not great.  Like a BW3 kind of place, but nicer.

On Wolfies I should add everyone at work loves it.  I am in a minority.

Edited by Tonik

1 minute ago, Uncle Punk said:

This new place, is it where Moss's used to be after their move? I think it is the new Unicorn North.

I was wrong, it's east of McyD's.  Right next to their parking lot. Moss was across the street wasn't it? Never went there.

https://goo.gl/maps/cUoewwva1qj

I find it interesting that you continually get cause and effect backwards.

This is on you man. When ever an asshat came in here you, MT, JBot and a few others would drop the written hammer on them and either run them out or get them back in line. But after 4 or 5 weeks of this guy going batshit insane none of you or the regular Keyboard Commandos were anywhere to be found. You can't even say you were busy riding your bike, it is was blown up. Us moderators can't do it, we have to remain somewhat calm wait for the community to take care of it and when they don't we are left with little choice in the matter.

So, you can step up and take care of your responsibilities, or you can continue to blame others for your failure.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I was working on it. Was well set up for it but it never got to play out.

It appears that I got here after the aggravation began, I was only signed in one day from a long layoff. This site has been over moderated before it will survive this current assault.

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

I find it interesting that you continually get cause and effect backwards.

This is on you man. When ever an asshat came in here you, MT, JBot and a few others would drop the written hammer on them and either run them out or get them back in line. But after 4 or 5 weeks of this guy going batshit insane none of you or the regular Keyboard Commandos were anywhere to be found. You can't even say you were busy riding your bike, it is was blown up. *We* moderators can't do it, we have to remain somewhat calm and wait for the community to take care of it, and when they don't we are left with little choice in the matter.

So, you can step up and take care of your responsibilities, or you can continue to blame others for your failure.

Were you looking in a mirror when you typed this?   Because you're basically in the same wrong by blaming the non-mod regulators for not kicking this kid back onto the sidewalk, forcing your hands around the ban hammer handle, when it looked to me like you had stepped in on the Epic thread and blew the warning whistle before TimTheAzn could really muster much of a retort.  At least that's how it appeared, but I haven't been as active this last month either, so I surely missed out on some of the other backstory shenanigans.  

BUT, I'm having trouble wrapping my head around your theory in where you prefer a referee free debate, that is ultimately being refereed all while the referee complains he even needs to be there refereeing, dissolve itself?   I thought mods were here to moderate, not spectate?  

• Upvote 2

That prior post was my first post from a phone. I don't like doing that at all. This may have to wait until I get back to work next Monday. Unless one of you guys can force me to reply.

If I'm getting close to a ban make it for the next week. See this over moderating job is easy.

• Upvote 2

Holy crap guys. You all need to visit @redbarron77 s threads and chill.

Remember it's not winter 

Everyone has a good point, mods did what they thought they needed to do. Someone was offense by the word pussy and they felt it needed corrected.

Another mod might agree or disagree but we can't find them...