Wow

Mach Retard

This effort of trolling is waaaaay to much energy. 

1. People got shitty with me so I gave it back x 10. No one got the 0hi0 wrath without deserving it.

2. Why is it ok for some to be complete assholes but others get banned without any warnings or PM's?  HYPOCRITES

3. I'm back bitches! Just like herpes, can't get rid of me! 

And on that note, if anyone has really taken me seriously and completely butthurt, show up to a bike night and I'll personally buy you a beer. Including you IP, don't get how you can PM and be buddies/wanting to ride then throw the ban hammer the next second? Bipolar?

If your truly brave, show up to one of my upcoming rides. You gentleman missed out on the last one. Only got pulled over once, but no ticket!  Apparently some douches were hauling the mail and passed an unmarked car unknowingly.  :dunno:

• Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, Idiot said:

For what its worth Ohio I disagree with your first assertion.  Our first interaction was when I asked you "Why not?" when you wrote a warning about not posting routes on line.  Your immediate response was aggressive and insulting and I did nothing but ask you a question.

:lol:

Psst, you have been on ignore since you couldn't introduce yourself at bike night. But kept listening to our conversations like we didn't know who you were. I'm glad we took YOUR "QSL Spot" and will continue to do so! :thefinger:

33 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Ban hammers don't come down from one person. I was just the lucky guy that got to throw the lever. I'll do it again if you don't shut the fuck up about it. 

Regarding your PM.. I was down to ride until I realized you weren't actually going anywhere near SEO in any kind of a hurry. I'm not one to jump into someone's ride and then tell them how to run it. 

Also, bike nights are for faggots. 

On 8/12/2016 at 0:25 PM, Isaac's Papa said:

I know you said the route was going to be flexible due to spotty weather, but do you have a general route in mind? I'm in Ravenna (44266), so I can meet your group in SEO somewhere (maybe the lunch spot?) if I know when you'll likely be in the area. 

Also, I'm not trolling you right now. I'm being totes srs. I'll only troll you on the board, and only for my regulated 24 hour allowance. After that, the threads are unlocked and you can lambaste me all you want online. 

Click. 

So in reality I can't "lambaste" you?

Man I'm confused. But I'm starting to get it. Even though my behavior isn't much different from others, ESPECIALLY YOURS, I just need to shut the fuck up. Wow

On 8/15/2016 at 8:49 AM, jbot said:

no, that can't be him, his name is hank.  and hank aint no clique pm/texting pussy who would go by "bob" or any other name than his own.  at least, that's how i remember hank.

cue sarah mclachlan "I Will Remember You"

Took me awhile to figure out who you were, but you have come a looooong way kid! Please find your way to the Epic ride, I can use some company! This time you can give me a tow! ha :D

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

You're not even trying to keep up. Are you looking for a sympathy fuck, or what? Normally I'd be down for some Manwich action, but your insecurities are kind of a turn off. 

Also, posting PMs in the public forum is a banable offense. Stop acting like a petulant child and I'll stop treating you like one. 

Now I'm being serious. 

1. You posted my PM last week on the forum. So you and a few others are indeed above the rules?

2. You personally gave me permission to "lambaste". So that offer is off the table now? What changed, turn about not fair game? 

3. In all actuality I've been around C.O.R.E. and OR longer than YOU and others. 

Tell you what, if your man enough to issue a public apology I'll drop the whole thing. At least ONE moderator offered somewhat of an explanation privately, some respect given to him.

For the record, I was known as "F4iHank" and then "0hi0" on C.O.R.E.

Or you can continue your barrage of insults below. Which by the way is the true form of insecurity. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Mach Retard said:

You folks sure know how to mess up an intro thread.  Does anyone here actually ride a bike?

BTW, I signed up for the Epic Ride.  Slow group of course.

If it would stop raining, yes all of ride. Most of us have bikes...a few don't.

See you at the epic ride.

Due to unfortunate circumstances the only chance I get is to put my Helmet on while piping motorcycle noises through my Sena and sitting on my pool table pretending it'll bippity boppity turn into a motorcycle