New member Lancaster area

XB12s

Anyone else from around the Lancaster area? It'd be cool to meet a few people to ride with. All my riding buddies have sold their bikes at their wives requests over the years. Here my ride, right now. They're known to change frequently, and with out notice. c6b62f31a79a1e3a1189d3c9c437c65f.jpg5805ef26fb5ea510b4d8424249f326cb.jpg6f82832030121a2111530e7e45cded55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm out by Stoutsville. As close to Lancaster as I want to get. 

I'm basically in Amanda but back by clear creek. Lancaster address, Amanda phone number and school district.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, XB12s said:

I'm basically in Amanda but back by clear creek. Lancaster address, Amanda phone number and school district.

Then you probably know my brother. Lives across from the water plant on pine grove. 

Then you probably know my brother. Lives across from the water plant on pine grove. 

It's possible but I don't think I know him. I've only lived out here a few years.

Left my brothers to go to my camper at the Wayne last weekend and thought, how does anyone drive that road everyday?

im about 15 min from you but usually go down that way to get to hocking. Let me know when you want to ride. 

It's awful. I'll probably have to replace my shocks every year. Thankfully there's not usually any cars when I drive it so I can get my slalom skills into full effect. I miss about 85% of the pot holes. Same to you sir, I'm usually always down for a ride.

1 hour ago, max power said:

Left my brothers to go to my camper at the Wayne last weekend and thought, how does anyone drive that road everyday?

im about 15 min from you but usually go down that way to get to hocking. Let me know when you want to ride. 

Do you even ride street any more?