New Concord to Hocking

Killer_kaw

Heading south out of new concord in the morning. Rix Mills rd south out of town-313-146-salt creek dr to Duncan falls-60-old river rd in blue rock-669-555-78 into Nelsonville-278-56-374 past old mans cave-664 thru Logan and most likely 22/40 back. Any known issues with road conditions are appreciated and riders welcome. 

10 hours ago, Killer_kaw said:

Heading south out of new concord in the morning. Rix Mills rd south out of town-313-146-salt creek dr to Duncan falls-60-old river rd in blue rock-669-555-78 into Nelsonville-278-56-374 past old mans cave-664 thru Logan and most likely 22/40 back. Any known issues with road conditions are appreciated and riders welcome. 

Good route.I always use Salt Creek Drive as a cut across also.

Would've been a great route. Wish I would've made the whole thing but I had to cut it short. Roads were in great shape and weather was fantastic. Got a pretty late start after fetching some new rubber getting home and mounting them up. 

It was indeed a great day to be on 2 wheels.  Only had 3 hrs so I jumped on 9>145>556>7>148>9>147> home.  They're finishing up details on 556 but paving is completed. So nice!

Gary, nice meeting you last weekend at the BP in Clarington.  Your Kaw looks great in the pics and even better in person. nice build.

21 minutes ago, EOdesmo said:

It was indeed a great day to be on 2 wheels.  Only had 3 hrs so I jumped on 9>145>556>7>148>9>147> home.  They're finishing up details on 556 but paving is completed. So nice!

Gary, nice meeting you last weekend at the BP in Clarington.  Your Kaw looks great in the pics and even better in person. nice build.

Good meeting you as well. Definitely had a nice couple weekends to ride. Couldn't believe you recognized the bike from pics here. Your compliments are much appreciated. Nice Ktm by the way. Love the sound of that thing. We passed your buddy on 536 as we headed home and that little thing rips.