Stolen WR250F 2009 from Reynoldsburg

82packer

This WR250F is my daughters BF. Was stolen from my truck 10/30 between 2:45-3:15am. Has Pro Taper bars. FMF/gytr exhaust. Blue hand guards.

Was taken at same time my 1997 KTM 250exc was stolen.20161009_192416-640x360.jpg.abc07d6dfdb2

Please call/text me at (231)245-0353 or/and the Reynoldsburg Police (Officer Sunday)

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

A guy saw a post on a friends Facebook and swears he saw them being ridden along the road in Pataskala. But that's only 10 miles from my cousins where they were stolen.

• 3 weeks later...

The WR was found. The KTM is still gone. They were both seen being ridden in the Pataskala area. Might make out ok as the DA is charging the punk with theft of both bikes. If he coughs up the KTM I'd probably ask the DA for misdemeanor charges and restitution instead of the felony they are pursuing.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, 82packer said:

The WR was found. The KTM is still gone. They were both seen being ridden in the Pataskala area. Might make out ok as the DA is charging the punk with theft of both bikes. If he coughs up the KTM I'd probably ask the DA for misdemeanor charges and restitution instead of the felony they are pursuing.

Glad they found one of them. I hope the little bastard maims himself on the KTM