Road Atlanta 4/15-4/16

Jester_

2 hours ago, Jester_ said:

I am taking 3 bikes as of now but have room for more. Just sucks I'm out of the way for all the Cleveland guys. 

I can maybe haul John's bike if you can take him down there? I can run up and get it a week early or something and store it. 

Been talking to Brandon about hauling arrangements.  We'll figure something out as it gets closer.

Just now, blue03636 said:

No, I'm going to sell the hit-air I have as there is no way it would fit between my shoulders and head when inflated.

I really need to buy the N2 membership before I buy any more toys :(

Plus work is cutting my hours, thats gonna be fun.

26 minutes ago, Jester_ said:

64 more days!

I have a list of stuff that needs done before we leave, wrenching on stuff to get ready for the season seems to help pass the time. 

You should let me get a payment plan for that lap timer ;)

I need to get a new front and rear tire, change fluids, put suspension on, grease trailer bearings, grease truck, install pitbull trs, and hopefully get a new pair of gloves. 

The front tire on the r6 is from 2015, no clue how many races/days are on it. I used it for 5 days myself. I should just change it for piece of mind. 

9 minutes ago, Jester_ said:

Hahaha

Let me know if you still need someone to grab your bike or if Bill is going to haul it down there for you. 

Ron and I spoke last night. I think it's going down this weekend. I believe we are going to meet half-way since it'll be easier on my truck since I still dont have all the parts to fix it yet.

20 minutes ago, Jester_ said:

I need to get a new front and rear tire, change fluids, put suspension on, grease trailer bearings, grease truck, install pitbull trs, and hopefully get a new pair of gloves. 

The front tire on the r6 is from 2015, no clue how many races/days are on it. I used it for 5 days myself. I should just change it for piece of mind. 

I have a new sc2 front that I never used. I bought it last year and took the stickers off of it and it has been sitting on carpet in the house ever since. The date code is like 3215. I may be switching brands.

13 minutes ago, blue03636 said:

I have a new sc2 front that I never used. I bought it last year and took the stickers off of it and it has been sitting on carpet in the house ever since. The date code is like 3215. I may be switching brands.

Dunlop Dunlop

2 hours ago, Jester_ said:

64 more days!

I have a list of stuff that needs done before we leave, wrenching on stuff to get ready for the season seems to help pass the time. 

My list:  pick up my R6.

That is all.

• Upvote 1