Snow days.

Tonik

My kids should of had one Friday because our road was completely ice covered. I had the Tahoe sideways several times on the way to work and the wife ditched her commuter car right in front of the house trying to take the kids to school. Today they issue a 2 hour delay and the roads were clear as a whistle. Who ever makes these decisions for our district don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

13 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

My kids should of had one Friday because our road was completely ice covered. I had the Tahoe sideways several times on the way to work and the wife ditched her commuter car right in front of the house trying to take the kids to school. Today they issue a 2 hour delay and the roads were clear as a whistle. Who ever makes these decisions for our district don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Probably the same person in charge of calling off class at OU.

There were some days where I could barely WALK to class. Can't imagine what the professors had to go through just to get to campus.

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

Probably the same person in charge of calling off class at OU.

There were some days where I could barely WALK to class. Can't imagine what the professors had to go through just to get to campus.

OU doesn't close unless the state closes the roads. I think only one day I had classes cancel while I went there.

Our SD had school but the bus couldn't (didn't try to) get down our street. 

Nice of the school to let us know we had to provide transportation today. :(

The commute to work was ofcourse fun, but it could have been worse.

My coworker decided a WR250R was perfect for the conditions and rode his bike to work :motothumbsup: