Body found on property next to Iron Pony

motocat12

34 yr old dead body and they say no foul play? wtf? Even if it OD or self in flicked  I'd still chalk that up to foul play.

foul play
ˌfoul ˈplā/
noun
noun: foul play
  1. 1.
    unfair play in a game or sport.
  2. 2.
    unlawful or dishonest behavior, in particular violent crime resulting in another's death.
  • Upvote 1

Just now, 2talltim said:

34 yr old dead body and they say no foul play? wtf? Even if it OD or self in flicked  I'd still chalk that up to foul play.

foul play
ˌfoul ˈplā/
noun
noun: foul play
  1. 1.
    unfair play in a game or sport.
  2. 2.
    unlawful or dishonest behavior, in particular violent crime resulting in another's death.

If you did, you would be going against the very definition you quoted. "resulting in another's death" Self infliced is not 'another's'.

• Upvote 2

If the gun came from a known bad batch, intended to be used "recreationally"?

32 minutes ago, what said:

so you're going to arrest the guy whole sold kurt cobain the gun?

It's an odd lot to be in though, I guess there's a park /trail behind pony but not much on the east side of westerville rd at all.

obviously drug dealers should be arrested, however calling it foul play because someone else supplied the means for the person to kill themselves doesn't make them culpable unless it was done knowingly. 

is what I was trying to get across in my short and seemingly snippy response that was really said with love and caring. <3

Edited by what

19 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Or we could just decriminalize drugs and save a fuckload of cash not trying to regulate morality. 

You know... like an actual free nation. :dunno: 

Pot is a morality issue.  Heroin is a public health issue. I know, it isn't helping much, but making it legal would be a disaster.

• Upvote 2

fax jax

According to the large, annually repeated and representative National Survey on Drug Use and Health, 75 percent of all opioid misuse starts with people using medication that wasn’t prescribed for them—obtained from a friend, family member or dealer. 

And 90 percent of all addictions—no matter what the drug—start in the adolescent and young adult years. Typically, young people who misuse prescription opioids are heavy users of alcohol and other drugs. This type of drug use, not medical treatment with opioids, is by far the greatest risk factor for opioid addiction, according to a study by Richard Miech of the University of Michigan

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/mind-guest-blog/opioid-addiction-is-a-huge-problem-but-pain-prescriptions-are-not-the-cause/

"It is estimated that 23% of individuals who use heroin develop opioid addiction"

Fuck a bunch of statistics, doctors and laws.  Ever watched someone die from a bad batch/overdose?  You want to risk ending your life like that...go ahead.  But first go far far away to an uninhabited area where you'll have a few days to yourself.  I'm good with that.  Really.  I just hate to think that someone who really cares about you has to suffer watching you go.

Go ahead...ask.

What I *REALLY* hate about the drug problems is the fact that some junkie can go out there, shoot up and OD, call the paramedics, get dosed with Narcan and be brought back to go shoot up some more, and it doesn't cost them. And no, it doesn't cost them, because do you think a junkie is gonna pay their medical bills? HELL no. My ex and I have to keep an EpiPen for our son who has a peanut allergy on hand for most everywhere we go. Thankfully, he's at the lower end of the spectrum of the allergy, but with us being "responsible" adults with jobs and insurance have to fork out a RIDICULOUS amount of money for this as a preventative measure. And we have to buy 2, because our school system here requires us to provide the school with one for him and then we carry one with us.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, thompsonian said:

What I *REALLY* hate about the drug problems is the fact that some junkie can go out there, shoot up and OD, call the paramedics, get dosed with Narcan and be brought back to go shoot up some more, and it doesn't cost them. And no, it doesn't cost them, because do you think a junkie is gonna pay their medical bills? HELL no. My ex and I have to keep an EpiPen for our son who has a peanut allergy on hand for most everywhere we go. Thankfully, he's at the lower end of the spectrum of the allergy, but with us being "responsible" adults with jobs and insurance have to fork out a RIDICULOUS amount of money for this as a preventative measure. And we have to buy 2, because our school system here requires us to provide the school with one for him and then we carry one with us.

I have a friend that was just recently complaining about the costs of her epipen. It sucks that our costs go up because of shit like that.

Slightly related: I had to straight up stop taking 2 medications that I was taking since the 4th grade because once my insurance changed it would have cost me over $200 a month for 2 scripts that cost me $40 a month previously.

Edited by TimTheAzn

26 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Slightly related: I had to straight up stop taking 2 medications that I was taking since the 4th grade because once my insurance changed it would have cost me over $200 a month for 2 scripts that cost me $40 a month previously.

$200 for prescriptions or track day. I think I know what you will choose. 

• Upvote 1