April 9 S6y ?

NinjaDoc

Sunday Spring Season Starter Shakedown Shakalaka .. :) corny name simple game, any one riding this Sunday? 

Thinking of of getting out for a shortish 250-300 mile run. First ride for me since last season, I know most of you guys were lucky get few break-through days in between. Want to keep it medium moderate pace (100% not ideal for newer riders) closer to home base (within Ohio at least lol ) without wandering much since I did a ton of stuff on bike and just want to be safe just in the rarest chance of failure :D 

anyways thinking of leaving Canfield sheetz around 10 am, if any one interested let me know we can meet up in between or if any one already planned a ride and don't mind me jumping in l be glad to join. 

End game is just to get out and start the season easy simple and clean 

• Upvote 1

Hoping Hampton Hills will be open by the 9th. Not likely so if not I'll probably push myself to 35 miles peddling. Also taking my daughter to the Monsters game. 

Edited by zx3vfr

26 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

I'll probably get out local but not up your way, got a few things to do around the house and will squeeze a ride in sometime during the day I hope.

Tim, if nothing else pans out I can take back roads and be at new concord gas station between 12 - 1. Well at least finally get to meet you after 5-6 yrs :) 

• Upvote 1

Doc I may be able to ride Sunday, but if I do, I won't be in your area until 2 or so. Then I'll probably only be able to ride 2-3hrs. I'm a big ?. I have my bike in pieces currently to check the valves. The 1st 4 I checked were in spec. If the rest are I should have the bike ready to go Sunday. My second obstacle is getting a pass from my wife. Since I was gone last Sunday and I have been in the garage every free minute this week that may be pretty difficult. So by no means don't alter your early departure for me. 

33 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Tim, if nothing else pans out I can take back roads and be at new concord gas station between 12 - 1. Well at least finally get to meet you after 5-6 yrs :) 

I doubt I get that far away from the house, might just ride around amish country or maybe make a trip to IronPony with the Mrs.  Looks like the big bro hug will have to wait a little longer.. :lol: 

16 minutes ago, durk said:

Doc I may be able to ride Sunday, but if I do, I won't be in your area until 2 or so. Then I'll probably only be able to ride 2-3hrs. I'm a big ?. I have my bike in pieces currently to check the valves. The 1st 4 I checked were in spec. If the rest are I should have the bike ready to go Sunday. My second obstacle is getting a pass from my wife. Since I was gone last Sunday and I have been in the garage every free minute this week that may be pretty difficult. So by no means don't alter your early departure for me. 

Dang it :( all my chips was on you as my s6y mate haha, but I had a feeling it might be tight since you got out last week. 

Finish up bike quick, take her out for dinner / vine and dine her on Saturday and engage in romantic talk and finish off with deep discussion about midlife crisis towards end and she might just say, "why not Take a ride Sunday to clear you mind" 

Edited by NinjaDoc
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

I doubt I get that far away from the house, might just ride around amish country or maybe make a trip to IronPony with the Mrs.  Looks like the big bro hug will have to wait a little longer.. :lol: 

Looks like you gonna make me come all the way to Ozark for a big bro hug. And by that time you may not be that big any more the way the things are progressing. Or i should say its you regressing. :)

Just now, NinjaDoc said:

Looks like you gonna make me come all the way to Ozark for a big bro hug. And by that time you may not be that big any more the way the things are progressing. Or i should say its you regressing. :)

Haha, yea maybe. Jerry still needs a bunk mate(I think).

I'll always be a big dude just not as big. (I hope)

Not gonna be able to make this. Georgia,Tennessee and Ohio grandkids all going to be home for the weekend. First time all together in a few years. Plus I have a thousand pound lawn roller that i need to put a few miles on. That thing is gonna be fast Doc. 

58 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Dang it :( all my chips was on you as my s6y mate haha, but I had a feeling it might be tight since you got out last week. 

Finish up bike quick, take her out for dinner / vine and dine her on Saturday and engage in romantic talk and finish off with deep discussion about midlife crisis towards end and she might just say, "why not Take a ride Sunday to clear you mind" 

I'll see what I can do. Would you be up to pushing your departure time back as I mentioned? 

1 hour ago, durk said:

I'll see what I can do. Would you be up to pushing your departure time back as I mentioned? 

Sure, if nothing else pans out I would rather wait and ride with you later than going solo. If any other option opens up might jump on it if you don't mind. We will keep in touch over txt and so we know how the plan is coming along for both of us :) I need to put the bike back together too 

Edited by NinjaDoc

2 hours ago, Al Z. Heimer said:

Not gonna be able to make this. Georgia,Tennessee and Ohio grandkids all going to be home for the weekend. First time all together in a few years. Plus I have a thousand pound lawn roller that i need to put a few miles on. That thing is gonna be fast Doc. 

You think rare opportunity for three generation of family getting together from three different states under one roof is bigger than riding a motorcycle :) ... you sure ? Lol 

This thing is going to be too fast jerry 

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

If you guys know and I don't...I'm really disappointed nivin, I thought we were friends! @NinjaDoc

53 minutes ago, Al Z. Heimer said:

Your a track whore now. Different club. 

We don't let trailer queens in our ST club because you don't know the secret handy. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

I'll be out and about Sunday, I'll keep an eye out for your new ride, Doc.

J. You need a wing man?. I might be able to sneak away for some riding. What's your route?  B.