Sunday 23 / Any one riding?

NinjaDoc

hahaha!!!  Yeah!  Doing great!  I'm working on the other camera now to get that up on the tubes.  Dude in the white Speed and Strength leathers lowsided right in front of me in turn 9 of the first lap.  Bashed square into his bike.  He's ok, I'm ok.  We raced each other hard the rest of the day and had a great time.

Also, @TimTheAzn, you gotta come down for a race sometime.  Or maybe come to the race at Beaver June 17 (Practice) and 18 (race day).  Kevin Matteson, @what and I will continue to call you names every time you you don't come.

Edited by jacobhawkins

15 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

Wait, I thought we were meeting at 11?  Did you move back to Michigan?

All beautiful back roads :) I prolly had a good day of ride done by the time I am there :) 

but  after suiting up including layers and heated and helmet, I decided to shed again to revisit the bathroom, poopinator ... Always like I be back. :mad: too much excitement lol ... really Samuel l Jackson should describe the days progress so far. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

Also, @TimTheAzn, you gotta come down for a race sometime.  Or maybe come to the race at Beaver June 17 (Practice) and 18 (race day).  Kevin Matteson, @what and I will continue to call you names every time you you don't come.

I don't do well watching things like that, I have to find a way to dice it up with y'all!

Edited by TimTheAzn

Work popped up overnight from the west coast. Sadly won't be making the ride today :/

Next Saturday is a possibility though assuming no work BS. Leave for Dallas Sunday. 

Edited by what

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

I don't do well watching things like that, I have to find a way to dice it up with y'all!

Buy-in is pretty cheap, I may pick up a mini later this year or over the winter. 

Oh yeah, it's all good guys.  No damage to me, the other rider, or either bike.  Also, Tim, you can borrow my bike for a race if you come down.  I wouldn't expect anyone to come and just watch.  My bike it good for 2 classes at least, that's 4 races and practice.  More then enough time to share a bike.  

But back to the original thread...  Had a great time today!  Good pace, good roads, good weather.  I think Nivin has enough media for a new video?

Glad you all had a good ride! I at least got the front tire swapped on the Ducati today after finishing up client work, so it wasn't a total loss.

Both bikes ready to rock and roll on the 14th now!

Edited by what

2 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

Freaking ridiculous :( my pos pc just corrupted the whole card with full recording it looks like. I am gonna burn this shitty ancient piece of crap :yuno:  maaaaaan that video meant so much to me :( 

I have a little.  I'll get it uploaded soon.