P.F CHANGS (Have you eaten there?)

NinjaNick

I luv PF Changs. The changs spicy chicken in great...so r the lettuce wraps. If you like curry the singapore noodles are absolutely fabulous. And for those who like a nice after dinner drink the key lime martini is to die for!!!! Every time I go my tab is at least $40 just for me. I think that's pricey for chinese food but its good and the atmosphere is MUCH nicer. Hope that helps!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I luv PF Changs. The changs spicy chicken in great...so r the lettuce wraps. If you like curry the singapore noodles are absolutely fabulous. And for those who like a nice after dinner drink the key lime martini is to die for!!!! Every time I go my tab is at least $40 just for me. I think that's pricey for chinese food but its good and the atmosphere is MUCH nicer. Hope that helps!

Miss Pratt, that is EXACTLY what I wanted to hear! Thank you. :)

Meh maybe I was spoiled by growing up a military brat and eating at neighbors houses where some of them have only been in the country at most a few years and still make everything the same way they did back home. Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese, German, Filipino... Not to mention going to eat in parts of China Town in SF most weekends when I lived out there.

PF Changs is mostly a big bag of suck comparatively.

:lol:

What's the quickest way to ruin a thread? Say anything remotely derogatory about NinjaNick.

Todd's post will not go unaddressed, I'm sure.

I ate at PFChangs once in Cincinnati. I wasn't impressed, just seemed like I could get pretty much the same food at a chinese buffet or a hibachi house for a cheaper price. Pretty yuppie atmosphere, too - not my scene.

never been there, but i might have to check it out now.. but no matter what chinese place i go to, i always get general tso's!! FTW

is it located by the dayton mall? i did a search on their site, and it didnt come up with one in the dayton area?

PF Chang's has decent food but I've only been to the one in Columbus. How you guys might want to try Mr. Lee's off of Poe ave. in Dayton across from miller lane (Chinese & Japanese) or there's a good Thai place off of woodman by the value city across from Lewis & Michael's atlas van lines or the root beer stand. Those are some decent places I've been to before. Mr. Lee's has some good and spicy chicken lettuce wraps