P.F CHANGS (Have you eaten there?)

NinjaNick

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I see this thread, it cracks me up! I gotta say.....I'm amused a thread about chinese food has gone 2 weeks, 3 pages, and over 350 views :lol:

I think our Mister Lee's recently closed. Used to be Magic Wok. Their vegetable fried rice was my favorite.....Haven't found a suitable replacement yet

Best was when I pulled up to door several years ago, and sign on door said "Sorry-Closed for several weeks. Family emergency- Had to go back home" :D

It's all about who created the thread FONZIE. :D

It's all about popularity.

:lol:

Or postwhoremongering :D

This is the thread that never ends,

Yes it goes on and on my friend.

Some people started posting in it, not knowing what it was,

And they'll continue posting in it forever just because —>

1034523627_etlambchop.jpg

Do you like chinese food?

If so, what is your favorite chinese food?

I can take it or leave it. The Golden Pheonix here in columbus is pretty decent. Never been to PF Changs though. I do have to agree about the General tso's being the shizz! That's pretty much all I ever get whenever/wherever I do eat chinese

Im a sucker for general Tso's too but the thing I really like is the Mongolian grill at the place in Mt. Vernon. Havent been there lately as it has changed hands three times in the last year but that was goooooood. You can take fresh Steak, Chicken, Pork or Shrimp and put on your own mix of fixins and seasonings and they grill it right there for you. Best restaurant food ever!!

As of now KAWIKID you have "1223" posts! That is insane for only 3 months! You're on a WAY faster pace than I ever was. :lol:

I joined in '06, but never really started posting until 3 months later probably.

I just looked at the stats for the month and you are in the lead and have like 80 more than kawikid! So apparently YOU have way too much damn time on your hands also! :D

yes but Kawi is at home and NN is at work as far as I can tell so Kawi is clearly the one who needs a second hobby!:lol:

Or a second site to hang on :D

I just looked at the stats for the month :D

Where can we see those? I never knew we had monthly charts to see everyones participation. :dunno:

Oh and yes, I barely post from home. I'm more of a work poster. Don't tell my boss please. :nono:

Where can we see those? I never knew we had monthly charts to see everyones participation. :dunno:

Oh and yes, I barely post from home. I'm more of a work poster. Don't tell my boss please. :nono:

You know they run WebTrendz there and almost anyone can see everyone else's surfing habits and stats if they go to the little site they have.

Click on the quick links tab, you'll see it towards the bottom.