New memeber checking in from Ohio State

Harb67

Hey everyone. Just signed up a few days ago...finally got around to actually reading and posting some stuff. A member of the motorcycle club here on campus at OSU referred me to the site.

I'm a relatively new rider; bought my first bike last July. I absolutely love my 650, couldn't have made a better choice for my first bike. I do most of my 'sport' riding in the Metro park systems when I'm at home in Stow, and down around Hocking Hills when I'm on campus. I'm always looking for more places to ride, especially around Columbus.

Anyway, just saying hi. See ya out there, ride safe.

yeah and last year they decided to have their own "bike night" on wednesdays. brilliant! well it was kinda cool cause we got to use the south campus gateway as the parking lot, for all of like 6 bikes.... :moo::moo:

i thought that was for all the guys that chromed there bikes and dragged and did illegal things...

lol dont go to taco bell at night unless you have ample chrome and a small penis to hang with those guys...:bitchfight:

anyway harb i PM'd you let me know what you want to do!

and welcome!

Now now, dont be hating on all the people who hang out at toxic hell just because 90% of them are tool bags. there are a few good people there... A few

yea yea alright...maybe there is one

but im telling ya if you go there you will become dumber for it.

Thanks for all the welcomes!

And yeah, OSU has the Buckeye Motorcycle Club, though there hasn't been too terribly much happening with us this season.

I've seen those guys at Taco Bell...and every time, I got vibes that it was pretty much a town hall meeting for douchebags. Nice to know that I was right on the money with that, heh.

i thought that was for all the guys that chromed there bikes and dragged and did illegal things...

lol dont go to taco bell at night unless you have ample chrome and a small penis to hang with those guys...:bitchfight:

anyway harb i PM'd you let me know what you want to do!

and welcome!

nope, i was saying last season the BMC had bike nights on wednesdays IN the gateway, the little brick courtyard between the bars and the bars...not taco bell. i guess this shows how popular it was...