CBUS - Find the tunnels and blast them!

cptchaos

I'm working on my muffler and what better way to celebrate when it's finished by finding some cbus tunnels and blasting them? Completely informal and just a ride around town to some of the tunnel like spots that I know of.

image.png

Edited by cptchaos

Announcement tomorrow, this is an un-sanctioned event recognized by no organization and not affiliated with any groups in particular. Any similarity between this event and others real and or imaginary is completely coincidental.

I670 Eastbound downtown, I71 Northbound at I70, Airport, take 5 at Blendon Woods metro park, 161 at I270, 23 Northbound at I270, End at Shell Station 8500 N High St, Lewis Center, OH 43035

Maybe get a donut at the Tim Hortons near the Shell if you all behave and eat your veggies.

56 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

But its a tunnel run bro

It is a tunnel run in celebration of a fancy mod install. If OP lived closer or I had more spare time, I would tag along and enjoy myself in the absurdity. I just won't ride in Columbus unless I absolutely have to. Too many road raging idiots down there for this guy.  

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't call it fancy, it's not as sexy as an Akrapovic or Austin Racing pipe but you are too kind good sir 😉 I don't blame you at all, odot uses the cbus market to figure out how much roadwork it takes before people start raging.

i should have mentioned that my scooter is electric.  i think the howling whirrrrrly noise will definitely amaze and impress the ladies if they listen closely and don't talk too loudly.

• Upvote 1

image.png.8bbef8fb651cc07095748416dbc7ba5b.png

Starting at the pilot travel center, proceed east on i70 to 670. Take 670 downtown and catch tunnel 1. Then continue 670 to 71 south to i70 east past children's hospital to exit 102 where we'll turn around in the Miller Kelton area to get back on 70 westbound. Take 70 west to i71 north to get tunnel number two then take 670 east out of the downtown area toward the airport for tunnel number 3. Blast the airport tunnel then take 670 east again and then 270 toward Easton. Near Easton, take 161 toward New Albany and get off at Little Tuttle where we'll take 5 at Blendon Woods metro park. From Blendon Woods, get back on 161 to pick up 270 again westbound.through tunnel four. Continue 270 westbound to 23 northbound for tunnel five. On high street, continue north to the shell station and maybe get a donut at Tim Hortons. All are welcome to tag along, see the city and make some noise.

If the event is rained out on Saturday, rain date will be Sunday August 23 10AM