It's ON!! Memorial Day Weekend rides!

InyaAzz

I'm not riding all the way to C-Bus..I'm thinking of meeting them in Toledo, and doing some riding after. I don't really know where would be a good point to meet them at on the way up fro Cbus..any suggestions? I'm not trying to leave at 6am either.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not riding all the way to C-Bus..I'm thinking of meeting them in Toledo, and doing some riding after. I don't really know where would be a good point to meet them at on the way up fro Cbus..any suggestions? I'm not trying to leave at 6am either.

I can't think of any decent place along their route to meet up. Lets shoot for meeting them in Toledo. The route I used to take to get to BG isn't bad, out 224 and some various backroads to BG, then up to 75 to Toledo? Nothing really twisty though.

I'm game to meet them on their way up to Toledo or in Toledo...leaning toward the first only because it means more time in the saddle.

Hey Inya....if you need anything just say the word. Anything....got it. I didn't hear from Brian today either so the ride to C-bus for a tune is still up in the air.

I can't think of any decent place along their route to meet up. Lets shoot for meeting them in Toledo. The route I used to take to get to BG isn't bad, out 224 and some various backroads to BG, then up to 75 to Toledo? Nothing really twisty though.

this will take about 3 and a half hours to get there if we go this way which means we would have to leave around 8 or 8:30, if everyone else is cool with that then im down but i dont know if people want to ride for 3 and a half hours then do another 4 or 5 hours after lunch.

this will take about 3 and a half hours to get there if we go this way which means we would have to leave around 8 or 8:30, if everyone else is cool with that then im down but i dont know if people want to ride for 3 and a half hours then do another 4 or 5 hours after lunch.

Then the NE Ohio peeps can ride by themselves after lunch. Who ever wants to join is more than welcome.

I'm game to meet them on their way up to Toledo or in Toledo...leaning toward the first only because it means more time in the saddle.

Hey Inya....if you need anything just say the word. Anything....got it. I didn't hear from Brian today either so the ride to C-bus for a tune is still up in the air.

Thanks Kev..much appreciated. It's been a rough 4 weeks, but when I get back on two it will all work itself out.

r1crusher let me know what your plans are for saturday, I need to stop up in Lorain this weekend because my mom is having some out of town guests and I need to make an appearance. If you ride down here I will ride back up with you guys

Are they Asian.. :):D

I dunno if I'm up for a ride to Toledo (per Satan's posted link), unless I can con the g/f into coming, and if any of you guys know a more 'scenic' route (lakefront - Rt 2?) to head out west? Driving west in Northern ohio is about as awesome as driving north from western Ohio (rt. 23 = teh lame). I've rode out rt. 20 to Norwalk too many times to know there's NOTHING out that way.
23 sucks balls.

Rt2 is pretty cool. Come meet us in Toledo for lunch! Then we'll cruise through a few parks and down the river a bit.

You could pick up 105 in BG, just to the east of 75, and run that up to Woodville, then take 20 up, or go all the way to Port Clinton & then take 2 over to Toledo. Take you a little longer, but 105's one of the better roads around here.............

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?p=75325#post75325

Yeah definitely let me know. I still need to get my damn bike back from Kennedy's, but it sounded like it was going to be ready in time. I've already had to cancel my bike week trip to Myrtle Beach because it wasn't done on time. 4 weeks already. Ugh.

You took your bike to Kennedy's???????:eek: I'm sorry. Next time talk to Kevin and I'll get you hooked up.

After looking at the ol' schedule, I think I'm going to have to bow out of the Monday ride to Toledo, but if Shitty and the rest of you guys are riding Sat or Sun, I'd be down. Although I have a cookout Sunday evening I'd have to make.

The only place I'd really planned on going is out to the old Ford plant in Lorain on Sunday...apparently the corvette club will be out there doing some autocrossing - I was going to go spectate for a little while. Any one interested in that? Shitty? You're an ex-Lorain-ite.

Inya, Shitty, and Turbro....I talked to Brian and everyone is scheduled for what's needed. I sent everyone texts and Shitty is going to meet us at DTM then ride back with us. We need to be there by Noon on Sat. so plan accordingly. Turbo I know you'll meet us down by 250 and 71 or someplace like that. Inya I'll get a hold of you to make plans to meet up to go. If anyone has any problems call me.

Inya, Shitty, and Turbro....I talked to Brian and everyone is scheduled for what's needed. I sent everyone texts and Shitty is going to meet us at DTM then ride back with us. We need to be there by Noon on Sat. so plan accordingly. Turbo I know you'll meet us down by 250 and 71 or someplace like that. Inya I'll get a hold of you to make plans to meet up to go. If anyone has any problems call me.

See my previous post. I had some $$ expenses come up. I can't afford the tune this weekend. I'll barely be able to afford to get the bike back today and ride anytime this weekend. It's a rough time for me right now.

nope they are from hawaii and white.

inyaazz and r1crusher if you guys arent getting tuned this weekend in columbus I will be heading up there either friday night or saturday morning

NICE. Make sure you call me. I'll PM my new cell in case you don't have it. I *should* have the bike today.

See my previous post. I had some $$ expenses come up. I can't afford the tune this weekend. I'll barely be able to afford to get the bike back today and ride anytime this weekend. It's a rough time for me right now.

I've got two side jobs going on over the next three weeks. Get your bike out of the shop, scrape up a few bucks for gas and get ready to go on Sat. morning. We'll work everything out afterwards.

I'm not asking you.....I'M TELLING YOU.

Ok guys. Let's pick a meeting place and route. How about Rick Roush out on 71/18 at 8am Monday? Those who want to grab a bite to eat can meet at 7am at the Bob Evans next door.

I picked the place, now someone do the route.

Are you talking about heading down to C-bus and then toledo, or just heading out to Toledo ? I don't know where Rick Roush is ...hell I thought Rick Ross was sellin cars and gave up rap! Since you are coming from the south, and assuming you are talking about heading to Toledo and not Cbus, why don't you swing towards Lorain/Elyria (or somewhere in that area)and pick up the West siders?

i don't know any of the roads around here..not from here and I havent had a chance to road scout yet. Let's finalize this real soon. I'll be checking this from work.

By the way.....I GOT MY FUCKIN BIKE BACK!!!!

yo, if you weigh + or - the weight that the manufacturer sets the suspension for, you NEED to get it adjusted. BIG DIFFERENCE. I weigh about 240-250 with all gear on...Kaw sets it for a 180 rider. I was always complaining about the suspension...avoiding any kind of hole or bump in the road. Not any more...wow..it's like a totally different bike.

Ok, back on topic.