http://www.foornet.net/images/fuelrail.jpg

http://www.foornet.net/images/head1.jpg

http://www.foornet.net/images/head2.jpg

http://www.foornet.net/images/nos1.jpg

http://www.foornet.net/images/nos2.jpg

http://www.foornet.net/images/polishedcarb.jpg

[ 28. November 2004, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: desperado ]

Originally posted by MRMEANR:

wow... a single barrel with N2O... sure hope that looks are decieving.

graemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gif

SINGLE BARREL?

Well you're right, I will race your Cav with my single barrel carbed car for yout title.

I assume with the fact that you missed the I before E EXCEPT AFTER C

(deceiving not decieving) that you failed autoshop as well as language arts class.

Holley 4 barrel

4150 style

650 CFM @ 1.5 in Hg

mechanical secondary

Originally posted by desperado:

graemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gif

SINGLE BARREL?

Well you're right, I will race your Cav with my single barrel carbed car for yout title.

I assume with the fact that you missed the I before E EXCEPT AFTER C

(deceiving not decieving) that you failed autoshop as well as language arts class.

Holley 4 barrel

4150 style

650 CFM @ 1.5 in Hg

mechanical secondary

well seeing how your car is not finished has his is under construction how do you plan on racing pushing the cars or are you going to race him on a foot race. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

JYC fuel Line???

Braided line with a jacket.

As far as the hardline from the solenoids to the plate, yeah, brakeline. Curious though, have you ever seen a fogger system?? That's what runs from the blocks to the fogger nozzles.

And since when is an Edelbrock Torquer 2 a dual plane manifold.

God I gotta love this board. And some of you laughed at ME for saying I could build a 6 second car. So far I have had a Holley 4 barrel described as a 1 barrel carb, someone make comment I was trying to spray with a plate system into a dual plane intake. Still can't figure out how any of those shots would indicate a dual plane. And I totally fail to see how a 2 stage 50/75 shot is "A bunch of spray".

So lets see, hand fabbed pieces

fuel log (TIG Welded)

solenoid mount (TIG welded)

hand polished carb float bowls and plates

hand polished combustion chambers

hand ported heads

reworked manifold and matched to nitrous plate

and heads

cost = 0 dollars

so why not?

Eli, yeah, it's limited at 7000 and the shift point is at 6400, from what the math is telling me I am about right on the carb size. I have a 750 vaccum secondary as well that I reworked to take jets in the secondarys instead of the metering plate. I may run it, but i have talked to some guys that say that the nitrous can screw with the secondaries, causing them to close up when you spray because the vacuum in the venturi tends to fall. I haven't had any specific experience with nitrous and a vacuum secondary so I figure I will stick with what I do know.

And Shawn, cars running fine. that's my fitup motor that I use to build custom brackets and bullshit like this on. I know I nice spot right out of town, since my shit is so slow, bring your Dakota out and the title, we'll see how slow my non running car is.

ok where at im my post did i say your car is slow

try rereading it again

oh youwant to run sure and when i lose which i know i will (stock v-6)you can take it and you can also take the payment that go with it. hahaha

my shit is slow i have never said other wise right now my budget and lifesyle does not allow for a 3 rd car to play with but when it does i already have a engine for it (ford 428 cobra) just need to have the head sleeved and engine rebuilt unitl then ill continue to put my time and money into my house.

Originally posted by GonneVille:

Neon green M/T valve covers? Gotta love swapmeets! tongue.gif

Yeah, but they are cast aluminium and are tall, I keep meaning to get em in the blast cabnet and clean em up but I just haven't got that far.

ON another note, I did pull that fuel rail off today and polished it. It now looks like the carb float bowls. Polishing stuff is a BITCH!

In my defence... well i dont have any.

I cant spell worth a lick... common knowledge to those that know me well. Secondly, i dont really know much about 4 stroke carbs so i probably shouldnt have commented.

My sincerist appologies.

If you wan't too run the Z24... it has two bee on a track somewhere. I dont dew street racing much anymore. But sure, win wear BOTH done, i wouldnt mind a couple laps or passes, witch ever yew perfer.

(All spelling errors were in fact intentional)

graemlins/finger.gifgraemlins/finger.gifgraemlins/finger.gif

OK, know what your saying about those 4 STROKE carbs. They can be rather complex and hard to identify.

As far as the race, I really don't feel it necessary to run you, and if you knew what I had, you would agree that it's pretty one sided anyway. Laps own me without a front sway bar. I tend to run straight line stuff, or at least attempt to anyhow. But I steer clear of the front wheel drive stuff, those cars are pretty quick.

Originally posted by desperado:

125 or 150 total in two stages

hey me too ;)

I used to race alcohol powered RC trucks, boats and planes in my younger years so i got a lot of tuning time in with those. Never realy messed with a 4 stroker though.

Straight alcohol, or alcohol/nitro mix???

Now as far as the other statements I made, I wasn't sure if you were being a smartass in the statements you made, or plain didn't know. If you weren't being smart, then I applogize for being crude.

I also hear that you are running a 250 horse 4 banger. Is that with out without the spray??? Without is a hell of a feat, and I am curious to know how you did it.