Any more OhioRiders stickers?

fusion

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I skipped this thread too much today because of the title. :lol: Glad I got too bored at work and decided to open it up.

Hell yeah! I'm stoked and it's not even mine! :lol:

Congrats! When did you get it home? Where did you purchase it?

That thing looks sweeeeet!:cool:

I got it home just an hour and half ago. If I didn't have a friggin' proposal to write I'd be out right now. :(

I got it down at Southside. Same place I got the 600. Those guys have always been good to us down there.

There's only 15 miles on it right now. If I can get this stuff written I'm taking it tonight for a few...right after I take the stickers off. :p

I think the plate, mud flap and signals will have to stay the way they are for a while. The black piece under the tail there and "bars" you see extending out to the plate and signals are a single part.

holy crap fusion!!!!

congrats on the new bike, and i skipped over the thread like 20 times today thinking you actually needed stickers not showing off the new 1000rr. i dont know what to say i am super jealous right now. congrats again and what happend to the 600 are you keeping it or selling it?

Hey Walter, you were at the dynoday all the way from Akron? :cool:

Did we meet?

Yes, I rode all the way from Akron. I take any excuse to return to Columbus for a visit.

I think we might have talked briefly. I rode a blue R6 and was wearing a yamaha hoody.

holy crap fusion!!!!

congrats on the new bike, and i skipped over the thread like 20 times today thinking you actually needed stickers not showing off the new 1000rr. i dont know what to say i am super jealous right now. congrats again and what happend to the 600 are you keeping it or selling it?

Thanks! :lol: yeah I knew people would miss it because of the title which makes it all the better. :)

The 600 is sadly gone...I gave her one last hug before I went and jumped on my new ride. It was harder than I thought lol.... giving my 600rr up that is. Get your minds out of the gutter.

i so want to sell my 600 for the new 1000 but i cant bring myself to it. i almost have it paid off and i am going back to school full time in the fall and living on campus so anymoney iearn is going to go to school, so i really cant afford it either.

did you trade it in or sell it yourself?

i so want to sell my 600 for the new 1000 but i cant bring myself to it. i almost have it paid off and i am going back to school full time in the fall and living on campus so anymoney iearn is going to go to school, so i really cant afford it either.

did you trade it in or sell it yourself?

traded it in. I ended up with lower payments overall on the 1000. Unfortunately I'm back to owing more though. At the same time I wouldn't have done it for another 600. At least going to a 1000 gave me a bit more equity.