Any more OhioRiders stickers?

fusion

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now we have 2 people with '08's on the board, fusion and I. :)

Fusion the bike title under your name looks niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Ahh, more than just 2.. :nono: I've had my 08 FZ1 since I joined the madness, and I'm 100% certain that there's an 08 CBR600RR lurking around here as well

traded it in. I ended up with lower payments overall on the 1000. Unfortunately I'm back to owing more though. At the same time I wouldn't have done it for another 600. At least going to a 1000 gave me a bit more equity.

true i wouldnt buy another 600 unless it would be a trackbike, but if we are talking street definatelly the new 1000rr, gorgeous bikes, super light weight, and a crap load of power!!!

and you do realize that thing is only 19lbs. heavier than the 06 600rr.;) i think that was my favorite part.

true i wouldnt buy another 600 unless it would be a trackbike, but if we are talking street definatelly the new 1000rr, gorgeous bikes, super light weight, and a crap load of power!!!

and you do realize that thing is only 19lbs. heavier than the 06 600rr.;) i think that was my favorite part.

Yeah I was surprised they really did get it so small with the much "larger" engine. I about crapped my pants when I gave a bit o' throttle the first time. Of course that was followed by a huge ass grin.

It's amazing though I can't wait to get out and put more miles on it. It feels more nimble than the 600 did. My wife sat on it and the first words out of her mouth were that it feels lighter to her than the 600.

The console is completely different and looks like it has some neat things on it but I'll have to wait until I'm done with work to read through the manual though.

I noticed yours when you posted earlier not sure if I've seen pics of it yet if you've posted some up. If not, get to posting! :)

oh yea and some rumor or something about an 08 graffiti around here somewhere. :lol:

There'e pics of mine in the bike picture thread. (sticky) I'm gonna post some more as soon as I get my lazy ass in the garage and install all the crap I've got for it. I seem to have trouble getting motivated to work on my bikes now that it's nice out and I could be riding

There'e pics of mine in the bike picture thread. (sticky) I'm gonna post some more as soon as I get my lazy ass in the garage and install all the crap I've got for it. I seem to have trouble getting motivated to work on my bikes now that it's nice out and I could be riding

Ah I found it. Nice bike man. You'll definitely have to get more pics up after you get your mods on.

:lol: I don't know if it's just the fact that it's not in a professional studio, or the lighting or what, but I like the bike allot more in your pics than I have before in others.

he did a good job of showing what the bike looks like in person. If you havent seen one in person you are really missing out.

e-flores is absolutely right. It's definitely one of those bikes you have to see in person. The photos on the Honda site are just horrible.

I'll have more pics up this weekend. If there's anything you want a "close up" of let me know and I'll post it up.